Hyundai A-League 2015/16: Round 6 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Flicked over from the cricket because NZ are just awful.

Turns out Adelaide United are probably worse.

I missed the first half because of work and took my time turning the tv on when i got home. I literally wasn't even motivated to watch the game. This club is a basket-case on and especially off the field. Griffin has ruined the club.

I think even basket case is being a bit too kind. They've turned into a complete bloody shambles. I gave up and went back to the cricket after the 4th goal....they just about look as if they're not all that interested.

... and yet they continue to deny there's player unrest in the dressing room. Utter bullshit. These blokes aren't playing for one another, the manager or the shirt. It's a ******* joke but I still blame Griffin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

City are a different team without Mooy.

I think they're just no good.

They whacked a rubbish Adelaide team. They were only good for about 15 minutes in the Derby. They were just awful in the second half against Newcastle. They haven't looked close tonight.

At some point people are going to realise that aside from Mooy and Fornaroli they're pretty rubbish.

I think they're just no good.

They whacked a rubbish Adelaide team. They were good for about 15 minutes in the Derby. They were just awful in the second half against Newcastle.

At some point people are going to realise that aside from Mooy and Fornaroli they're pretty rubbish.
Kisnorbo is a good CB. They need Franjic and Zullo fit because their defence is second worst in the league behind ours.

You'd think JVS will be in trouble. Holding the team back on and off the pitch at the moment. CFG don't really like mid season sackings, and there are extenuating circumstances (no Mooy, injuries etc) but things need to turn around pretty quick.

Kisnorbo is a good CB. They need Franjic and Zullo fit because their defence is second worst in the league behind ours.

I'm tipping if (JVS is still coach) they'll be producing the some inconstant result even with those players in the team. Bookmark if you like!

The club will just continue the mediocrity the longer JVS sticks around.

You'd think JVS will be in trouble. Holding the team back on and off the pitch at the moment. CFG don't really like mid season sackings, and there are extenuating circumstances (no Mooy, injuries etc) but things need to turn around pretty quick.

It amazes me that the City group haven't worked out that a big part that the crowds are still at the 6-7k mark and just won't grow is because of him, most ex Heart/city fans I know and from what I've read on forums they won't go until he is sacked, it reminds them of the mediocrity Heart days.

Last edited:
What is going on with these linesmen? Are they just trying to get their stupid, incompetent faces on tv or what?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back