Competition I̶f̶ IT'S A̶i̶n̶'̶t̶ BROKE D̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ FIX IT! : Week 2 - St Kilda Pura Light Start

Remove this Banner Ad

Ladies and Gentlemen........

For too long, we have witnessed the horrors football jumpers can produce
This stops now!
Welcome to.......

135345_6faefafdf7d9e0ecb84645834259a919.png

Each week a jumper that has been seen as bad, horrible, shocking or the general consensus isn't fond of will get a makeover while keeping its certain themes.

Next under the knife is
StKilda-9.gif

St Kildas 2003 Away Jumper
(aka. Pura Light Start)
Also in 2001-02 without red trims

Main Theme: Pura Light Start milk promotion (Use of yellow)
Secondary theme: Classic hot cross bun

RULES​
  • Entries must include 1 jumper front and back (Shorts and Socks optional)
  • You must keep at least 1 theme coming from the jumper
    • eg. Hawthorns diamond jumper must include diamonds
      St Kildas yellow jumper must promote Pura light milk by keeping a yellow base etc.
  • You cannot copy any past designs from the club​
  • Maximum 2 Entries
  • Any other questions, please ask.
List of jumpers with links
BOLD - Done​
HONOUR ROLL
Graphic coming soon

Week 1: Hawthorn Diamond - muggsy26​

The Saints wore red, yellow and black in 1915-1918 but were forced to change due to it being the same colours as Germany during WW1.

With the offer from Pura Light Start Milk to sponsor the Saints in 2001 arose, the Saint Kilda Football Club jumped at the opportunity. The decision was made and the Saints had a guernsey designed for the occasion, however, they butchered it bad. Fast forward 14 years down the track and it's 100 years since the Saints first wore red, yellow and black. Pura Light Start milk heard the news and wanted another go at the guernsey they ruined 14 years ago. This time they incorporated the 1915 home guernsey and the 2001 away guernsey to create a newer, better version. And now, as Paul Roos would put it, "HERE IT IS!!!"

dwf3ih.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a point of correction, saints changed TO yellow during the war as imperial Germany was RWB.
Otherwise great designs guys.
Good one THB, do your research ya pleb :p

Lots of things happening in my course, will poll this soon
This is brilliant! Can I see it in white instead of yellow? I think it would probably be their best clash ever
Cheers, soon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back