I did the Bailey's ladder predictor

Remove this Banner Ad

One week at a time guys....got a 'free hit' against Adelaide this week to try and snatch back the win we should have got against Freo...lets see if the boys are up to it.

I also had us at ninth but I counted both the Essendon and Carlton games as losses and those are the teams that ended up 7th and 8th. Beat one of them and we're a shot to make it. Beat both and we're in.

I also had us at ninth but I counted both the Essendon and Carlton games as losses and those are the teams that ended up 7th and 8th. Beat one of them and we're a shot to make it. Beat both and we're in.
Lose to the Suns or Melbourne or Brisbane and we're out.
Blah, blah, blah.

I did the predictor. I may be slightly biased but I think we're still in with a mathematical chance to make the 4.

ScreenShot2012-06-26at83050AM.png

Lose to the Suns or Melbourne or Brisbane and we're out.
Blah, blah, blah.

Yes, I'm aware that just because I predicted something with the ladder predictor, it's not written in stone. We could drop one of those games, or we could win games that I penciled in as losses. It's a thread about predictions and mine is that it will come down to our performances against the Blues and Bombers.

Yes, I'm aware that just because I predicted something with the ladder predictor, it's not written in stone. We could drop one of those games, or we could win games that I penciled in as losses. It's a thread about predictions and mine is that it will come down to our performances against the Blues and Bombers.
Fair enough.
Lions game is a big one for mine. Their mids are looking dangerous - Rockliff, Redden, Zorko, Rich (who has bounced back brilliantly this year), Black and with Merrett and Brown up forward, they are suddenly looking like doing some damage in the 2nd half of the year.

I did the predictor. I may be slightly biased but I think we're still in with a mathematical chance to make the 4.

How long did it take you to get that to work out!!! Like the fact that I don't have to travel for the first final - even if you have got the result wrong!!!!!!

How long did it take you to get that to work out!!! Like the fact that I don't have to travel for the first final - even if you have got the result wrong!!!!!!

It was surprisingly easy.

But although you have to pay the Eagles their due respect at home, we all know they can't beat decent teams at the MCG. ;)

I doubt we will lose to Carlton. Actually I think we are in with a chance in all the 'lose' games (Adelaide, Essendon and Freo).
Unless we stuff up we'll get 13 wins and Freo are never going to catch our percentage.
The team to look out for is St Kilda as they have % to spare but a tough draw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have us finishing 7th or 8th by 1-2 games. Geelong and Saints to miss with their hard run home. And depending who wins rnd 22 coll vs essendon, then we'll play the loser in 1st round of finals. Massive crowd!!

You'd better have another go Tugga - can't possibly be right - try anywhere from 4th to 14th :D
My ladder predictor included options for elimating sides for salary cap breaches (Collingwood, West Coast, Hawthorn) and eliminating sides just for being irrelevant to the competition (North Melbourne, Western Bulldogs, Melbourne).

My ladder predictor included options for elimating sides for salary cap breaches (Collingwood, West Coast, Hawthorn) and eliminating sides just for being irrelevant to the competition (North Melbourne, Western Bulldogs, Melbourne).

Still didn't get it right - if you eliminate 6 then that makes it anywhere from 1st to 12th :D

Tug, have you fallen off a Bailey's Ladder at some point in your life?! Just trying to work out why you can't let people discuss hypotheticals without telling them it’s a waste of time every couple of posts!
Where am I not letting people discuss it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back