If you could ask 1 question

Remove this Banner Ad

I"d ask, without naming them, how many players on the current team will not be in our next premiership team. In other words, how close do they really think we are?

If you're not gonna do anything useful this year could you at least pump up LMac's stats over the next few weeks so I can cash in on my rising star bet?

What do you stand for North Melbourne ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck. Anyone who speaks up at a North even gets shouted down by the masses. You think bigfooty is bad?
Shaddupyawhingerandfawnoverscotty!!

"Just how bitterly disappointed are you'?

Good thread.

Amongst the playing group, who is going to step up and be an unconditional leader?

Interesting with Goldy on The Sunday Footy show when he almost sounded like he didnt want his name assosiated with the leadership group. He didnt shy away from including the rest of the playng group in where the fault lies...but it just felt like that there was a clear line between the leadership group and the rest of the list...us vs them if you will.
Perhaps the Cameron Ling experiment has been completely unsuccessful and should be abandoned as it has created a divide.
I know Goldy isnt in the leadership group but its a good point you raise because at the moment it seems that the majority of players are happy to have that divide instead of really putting the hand up and busting a gut for you club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back