Media I'm staying on as Captain cos i'm ace.

Remove this Banner Ad

With a Russian billionaire at the helm you can afford much better players than those two.
better maybe, but these are players i like and want at the Roys. It's a very small group.

What history am I checking? Is anything that I said wrong mate? I mean, if it is I'll stand corrected.

Let's be honest here for just a minute, yes, the Furies won a premiership and did indeed back it up with two wooden spoons, don't worry though - you still have a season left to complete the same feat. And at the rate the club is going at, the odds are looking pretty good. Finishing second last with almost 100 more points kicked against you in comparison to the just as equal crappy last place finisher is just as bad. Goes to show how much structure you fellas have on field. It replicates your off field structure very well if that's what you're aiming for. The league should have just register both teams as the wooden spoon winners.
Doesn't make sense.

Elaborate.
You can't "still" complete the same feat of winning a premiership then 2 wooden spoons, if the 2nd season resulted in no wooden spoon.

It's not the "same" feat anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd ask you to elaborate but apparently you're no good at doing that, so I'll pass. Go back to holding hands with Clarke and PVF
Hey, 1 legitimate premiership cup each, oh and another leftover.

You have to speak his language more like this:

fubrlem teach captian me from you
Youve obviously got a few lessons to go crowy. I can actually understand that

Youve obviously got a few lessons to go crowy. I can actually understand that
I have read book 3 of 6.

I have never been in as much pain trying to read those books. I will get there though I promise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back