Inaugural BigFooty Keeper League

Remove this Banner Ad

My first four picks (thanks to autodraft) were McDonagh, Boyle, Wizniewski and Franzen.

#stayingawakefordraftwinschampionships

Iginla-Niskanen (with 2 first rounders :D) -Lupul-Fowler

anyone entertaining trading the 1 or 2 pick?

Not even this guy.

image.JPG

Im looking forward to next season and actually having some idea what i'm doing. This season has been a big learning curve for me. Blowing up all 50 swaps well before the end wasn't a good move :) Had great fun but hopefully ill be a tad more effective next term.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats to Malkin In The Middle (_JC_) for the Championship win this season.

It's pretty crazy that we have had 5 different winners in 5 seasons. I was lucky enough to win the consolation playoffs this season and the right to pick first in the next draft.

Draft order for next season is as follows:

1. Peter Sidorkiewicz
2. Ollafub Serbas
3. Mario's Memories
4. Stinger's Stepdads
5. That Team
6. Getting Iggy With It
7. Hertl Power
8. Doof
9. TBT Bleu et Bleu
10. Yzermaaaaaan
11. Glasgow Mega Snakes
12. Malkin In The Middle

When you take into consideration traded picks, MIM will enter the draft in the 3rd round. Ollafub you traded one of your rookie keeper slots to Peter Sidorkiewicz, and therefore you can only keep 2 rookies. When the league opens next season, I will provide more details on a keeper deadline prior to the draft. (Usually a week before).

Thanks for another good season guys!

Last edited:
Wooohoo. Finally did it. Well done PG, made it a exciting matchup till the very end. I'm glad i managed the win as I traded a lot of picks and rookies away for the win this season.

I have some quality players on offer for anyone who has a rookie eligible player they would like to trade. Thornton, Holtby, Duchene, Stepan are few. Only real non negotiables are Karlsson, Seguin, Kane and Malkin

Well done JC, enjoy the win.

Best fantasy league I'm a part of - well done all on another great year.........
Yeah agreed. Easily my favourite fantasy league I'm part of too. Even though I'm not as active as I used to be on here, there's no league I want to win more than this one.

Heading into next season I'm looking to be very active with trades this off season. I want to reshape my roster so a lot of talented skaters are up for trade.

Looking forward to the draft fellas.

Wooohoo. Finally did it. Well done PG, made it a exciting matchup till the very end. I'm glad i managed the win as I traded a lot of picks and rookies away for the win this season.

Congrats JC. :thumbsu:

My skaters stunk it up in general this week, I could only manage a victory in the pot luck +/- category.
Solid enough goaltending from my guys made it close but figured it wasn't my round when Stepan got the late shortie to tie that stat up.

Now to figure out who I keep...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back