PS4 inFAMOUS: Second Son

Remove this Banner Ad

im going to do more of the paper trail in the next few days. i hope they do some DLC with a 4th power or something, and either a new city or let up climb the space needle and have the city rebuilt but some DUP like things to kill like an army or large gangs.

Assignments are holding me up but I plan to tear through the Platinum for this Saturday morning.

My expert playthrough all I'm doing is missions, graffiti challenges (for evil karma) and things that get me blast shards.

i did most of the tags and got a fair bit of the drones, and prob half the others like the files, Secret Agents and cameras. i think Hero was the better upgrades like the smoke headshots and slowing down time with neon.

Just finished going evil,
bettys a ******* bitch.
Might give it a playthrough on Hero one day. Although I probably won't end up doing that so tempted to just youtube the cutscenes/ending.

Last edited by a moderator:
im going to do more of the paper trail in the next few days. i hope they do some DLC with a 4th power or something, and either a new city or let up climb the space needle and have the city rebuilt but some DUP like things to kill like an army or large gangs.
I have only just done the first paper trail stuff on the pc, gotta go back and play some more Infamous and continue it now.
whe you put the code in the phone and press enter does it do anything? mine does nothing but i haven't gone back to the game to see if it worked
And seriously no spoiler button, are we back in the 90's?

Last edited:
I have only just done the first paper trail stuff on the pc, gotta go back and play some more Infamous and continue it now.
whe you put the code in the phone and press enter does it do anything? mine does nothing but i haven't gone back to the game to see if it worked
And seriously no spoiler button, are we back in the 90's?
It does. It says something then you get told to go back to the game to continue.

So is the DLC just papertrail? And is it any good? Wouldn't mind using this power* a bit but pretty bored of just taking out dups

concrete

BjyZOmsIEAAE_Uz.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find myself doing everything so at least I'm getting value out of it. Glad I only spent $65.

It suffers from the same old though with inFamous games and is really repetitive. That's the reason why I couldn't be bothered finishing 2. I must be almost finished as I'm about 70% through.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back