Media Inside Qooty Finalsathon (page 32)

Remove this Banner Ad

So i've just realised i ran out of friends........yeh i know it's a shock alright.

Anyone want to pretend they're my friend?

Or should i change the title to fumblers foe.....latio?
That sounds violent.

Stick with fumbler's friends. In that case, everyone will think you're being ironic, and that you're a man of intellect and wit.

Just kidding. Do whatever you want.

That sounds violent.

Stick with fumbler's friends. In that case, everyone will think you're being ironic, and that you're a man of intellect and wit.

Just kidding. Do whatever you want.

I like you.
You should be Mobbs favourite.

What's ironic.

Why would I do that you scoundrel?
BBPgrR6CcAAqSYY.jpg:large

Not sure I understand. I told Crowie in a Crows board survey I'd like to enjoy a beer with him, but what has this to do with flowers you jackaninny?
I am incredibly saddened that I have to post the image of when Bart tells Homer to basically shove it and goes off and lives with Mr Burns.

I'm not sure I can enjoy a düff with you anymore ;)

I am incredibly saddened that I have to post the image of when Bart tells Homer to basically shove it and goes off and lives with Mr Burns.

How about a Red Tick beer?

His face is gonna be so red when he sees this.

His face is gonna be so red when he sees this.
That's all well and good. I know the reference, I just don't get the relevance.

That's all well and good. I know the reference, I just don't get the relevance.

This is the SFA mate.

Who needs relevance?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LET'S NUT IT OUT
Your host notGETSMOENUTS here to make you think there is more to this than what there is.

So we had trade week and no chips were moved on from any club, not even that chip hating club the Dragons. I blame boncer for it.

Maybe next season?

How good are those warriors players going? A few should be in line for either the Mobbs or the EKA, will it be the first season that the EKA winner is also the Mobbs winner?
Will beng ever lose the Alf?
Will the Wonders make the Finals?
Will the titans ever clash?

I'm still leaning towards Beng for the Alf, fitzroybulldog for the Mobbs and Invinci for the EKA.

Good daye.

It's time for fumblers friends

Welcome to my garage @akapps , it aint much but it's mine until the rats want it back.

How do you think the Dragons are travelling this season?
I think we have lost a couple of games by small margins this season, which if we could improve on would be great from our point of view. The lose to the Bears by one point was probably the most devastating for us, as we got so close. If we had won that, then the top 4 would look much better with the Dragons in it. This top four and eight is nonsense to be honest. But with the log jam at the top of the table I think it will end up coming down to penalty points and percentage to decide where the top eight finish. But from here, if when the Dragons go on there 5 game winning streak, it will see us on top of the ladder come finals time.
Interesting

Could you see us teaming up again in the future to either play or captain another club?
I would like that to happen, but it would have to be under the right circumstances. I don't see myself joining the Furies anytime soon, but guys like TIA and Wacky Tiger would be a good reason to join.
Yeh they're great........

If you could pick three players to move to your team who would they be and why?
I think the Dragons leadership group were trying to get Quiv to join the Dragons this season, wouldn't be surprised if they continued trying over the off season.
beez, I believe is interested in joining the Dragons next season, and seeing it'll be in the off season, there won't be a need to perform a trade which may see me at the Bombers.
I haven't thought much about who else would join the Dragons next season.
beez you sly dog

Which of the current reality TV programs are you hooked on?
Do quiz shows count? I try to watch Million Dollar Minute (which I have received an Interview for) and Millionaire Hot Seat, but they are on at the same time. Other than that, I watch some Masterchef and small bits of The Block. My Kitchen Rules casts people that will ignite arguments, and not for their cooking, I'm waiting for The Bachelor and Big Brother to cast normal people with actually problems. The X Factor is just hard to follow, and to be casted for The Voice, you actually need to have some previous training to qualify. BRING BACK IDOL.

What is your favourite, Hot or Mild Curries?
I eat everything with chilli. Pizza, Pasta, Rice. I add Hot Chilli and Southwest sauses and jalapenos to my Subway subs. If you remove the seeds from a chilli, I will eat the skin and flesh.
Hot or Mild?

The ladder and the chase for the flag is very open this season, who are you backing for the Grand final game?
It will depend on who can go on a winning streak from here on that will get top two positions, but as this a random game anything can happen. We saw this with the Wonders winning from sixth last season.

What would you spend your last ten dollars on?
Invest it, in a high interest account.

Seriously how'd you get behind Carlton?
Biggest family secret. I don't tell anyone this. I would give you my passwords and PIN numbers before I told you why I support Carlton.

Thanks for the visit, hope you enjoyed the beers.

Back to you at the studios Bradakkaps

img-thing
AMATEUR FAWN

Round 12 saw the return bout between top four sides, Furies and Gumbies, and a heart breaking loss to the Furies, bad kicking is bad Qooty, not your fault, tigland, no one is really blaming you, well, fumbler and Wacky Tiger are, but not me. A recent recruit to Gumbieland, Spanna65, contributed to a largely enjoyable match thread, spoilt only by the poor sportsmanship of the Gumbies flog captain.
Spanna65 is the round 12 guest on "Meet The Rookies:.

TIA: Welcome spanner to Inside Qooty, and the SFA, your profile indicates that you are a West Aussie through and through, how the hell did you end up at the Geelong Gumbies?

S65: Joining the gumbies was suggested to me by a mate of mine from the footy jumpers board, who said I should have a go in the SFA for the Gumbies. I was a bit uncertain about it at first but so far I have enjoyed it all. ABH has been very understanding and has done a great job as captain and has been a reason why I have enjoyed it so much.

TIA: Another example of the weird and wonderful ways that posters end up in the SFA! Generally the Gumbies are a decent lot and usually good fun, so how disappointing was it for you when your captain ruined the match thread with his selfish ramblings about Port Adelaide and Manchester United?

S65:Not so, I was actually quite pleased by the port win,but not so Manchester United. Crystal palace all the way!

TIA: Haha, we all hate Manure. On the Gumbies, which of your teammates have really stood out for you, and what will you add to the mix?

S65: The club's leadership group has probably been the real standouts. They always know what to say. I feel I can follow in there footsteps and establish myself as a good poster.

TIA: Good answer, like that. As a recent arrival to the SFA, have you been out and about in the media threads and, if so, are there any that have caught your eye, for good and ill?

S65:Yes, I have looked at the media threads. Call me a suck up , but I have enjoyed the inside qooty series. However some of the threads posted are meaningless and could be posted elsewhere .

TIA: Not a suck up, it's by far the best media thread and we all know the meaningless threads you mean! Can be an intimidating place the SFA, do you see yourself getting more involved and, I ask this of everyone, which posters do you feel are the better ones and why?

S65: I certainly felt the fear factor for the first few games, but the more games I play, the more confident I become. Coney Island's posters are certainly the leaders for me so far, with the furies not so far behind.

TIA: The Furies I agree:p but the Warriors:eek:. The late and unlamented Atley, any thoughts?

S65: he certainly likes to dish it out doesn't he? He is quite aggressive in the match threads and is probably banned for a good reason. Perhaps the sideline stint will bring the best out of himself.

What a pleasant young newcomer, proves you don't have to go all Bay 13 to succeed in the SFA.
Thank you Spanna65 for your thoughts, and good luck for the rest of S18, hope to meet again come finals time.

Last edited:
Spanna65 - I knew you had the beauty, never knew you also had the brains. ;)

Great interview despite This Is Anfield leading the witness...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back