Gym & Misc Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weather starts to warm up so all the knobs decide it is time to come back to gym... I was enjoying the peace, quiet and empty gym

second and third that motion!!!

and of course its chest and arms day EVERY day

Weather starts to warm up so all the knobs decide it is time to come back to gym... I was enjoying the peace, quiet and empty gym
Yeah - but Tuesday & Wednesday the hotties started creeping back in too, who doesn't like to shoulder press double what the guy next to you is benching? :cool:

have only been going for 5 or so months, but people who yell/scream. Like deadset, there is this one female who is with the PT doing leg extensions, she has pretty muscly quads but doing like 50kg on the extensions. She just yells/screams after every single rep. Like I am not talking like little "stress(?)" yells, full on ******* screams. Can barely hear the tunes over the speakers. Ridiculous.

Yeah - but Tuesday & Wednesday the hotties started creeping back in too, who doesn't like to shoulder press double what the guy next to you is benching? :cool:

i too noticed more females entering and using the gym. i applaud them. although wearing little and or tight clothes makes it hard to focus.

a very very attractive young woman was posing in front of mirrors the other day. she has a fantastic body and is preparing for a miss fitness comp. however, wearing tight shorts and sporting bra....again hard to focus or even look in her direction without fear of being labelled.

same goes for blokes who pose. wtf??? piss off.

i too noticed more females entering and using the gym. i applaud them. although wearing little and or tight clothes makes it hard to focus.
Ja definitely. There's one girl I've started chatting to, I spend half of my workout trying not to stare at her. Stunning.
Introduce myself finally, cutest French accent I've ever heard. Distraction city.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ja definitely. There's one girl I've started chatting to, I spend half of my workout trying not to stare at her. Stunning.
Introduce myself finally, cutest French accent I've ever heard. Distraction city.

From the beautiful province of Niddrie

From the beautiful province of Niddrie
:D
Finally swapped numbers.
Caught between not wanting to be a creeper at the gym (normally it's just head down and work out) and not wanting to miss some obvious connection.

Warm weather bringing in the fair-weather crew though.
Notice it on facebook too, e.g. chubby old workmate "hey everyone look I went for a run this morning, feel great" yeah well you look like you've spent all winter eating. Run harder.

Finally swapped numbers.
Caught between not wanting to be a creeper at the gym (normally it's just head down and work out) and not wanting to miss some obvious connection.

Notice it on facebook too, e.g. chubby old workmate "hey everyone look I went for a run this morning, feel great" yeah well you look like you've spent all winter eating. Run harder.

Great Mof! Opportunity knocks mate! I have been slack at the gym lately due to footy induced piss drinking!

Finally swapped numbers.

haha i have a friend who updated frequently upon joining gym. lasted a month then never heard from again

Wow! If your workout schedule won't mess too much with your work schedule and your body-clock while still managing to get 7-8 hrs of sleep a day then go for it. If not, then might as well find a more convenient time for you during when the gym isn't that packed.

Hey bruvs, just thought Id let you know some of my funnt experiences:

Some dude sounded like a dove when breathing out at the end of each rep. legendary
Every muppet at the gym hates putting weights where they go. A mate was told of a few months back by some old plodder and we pay our mate out to this day but lesson learned but now I got a chip on my shoulder and yap at anyone if I sees em doing likewise
I cant do lots with good form but do big weights for maximum GAINs so it annoys me when i get sore but like not doms sore actually injured
I sometimes pay out people wearing headphones to their face and when they take off their earphones I correct their poor form or if form is not an issue I say nevermind buddy really condescending. This annoys me as I question my moral self
Been getting daggers from some bloke as everytime he uses bench press while I praech to the curler (praecher curls) I sneak over while he is mid set and steal a cutla fivers that he may/may not have been been about to use as he usually goes up by 5 each set. He's not from my ethnic background so i dislike him.
usually walk around gym in last 5 mins befor e leaving and shake my bottle and if anyone looks at me i say get over it and if they dont respond i'll ask if they want to try some really condescending

Cheers first post in ages but keen to use bigfooty again thanks

Wow! If your workout schedule won't mess too much with your work schedule and your body-clock while still managing to get 7-8 hrs of sleep a day then go for it. If not, then might as well find a more convenient time for you during when the gym isn't that packed.

I work out bw 4 and 5.30AM - I can't share a machine or work in with people now!!

Nah just kidding, was trying to post from the point of view of the ones doing the annoying at the gym (exaggeratedly), but it'd be tough to see I was joking as it actually was my first post in years. But yeah, I started to do a proper post but couldn't think of anything particularly interesting. Some of the stuff in this thread is hard to top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back