Is 'Tex' Walker the best racist player in the comp?

Remove this Banner Ad

HugeJohnson

Just hanging out
Apr 25, 2009
Some point in space and time
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
As we all probably know, Tex Walker is a racist.

Since making his brave return to football from a completely sufficient 6 week break over the latter parts of 2021 and early 2022, I would now like to ask the question - Has Tex been the best player who is also a proven racist in the comp since his return? It's hard to think of any other candidates who could lay claim to the title. I believe Walker may actually be the only proven racist currently running around in the AFL.

I must say, it has been fantastic work by the wider AFL community to sweep this whole racist stuff from Tex under the rug, especially after handing out 9 lifetime bans this year for racial vilification. I think Dwayneo actually ejaculated in his pants tonight during the last quarter.

But for what I believe to be the best racist player currently in the competition, I think we are all in agreement that six weeks was plenty of time off for our beloved Tex, and it's great to see him out there again performing well again as a champion racist of our game.

I must also applaud the media for not attacking his character after his racist comment too. It has been quite brilliant the way they've painted over this picture of a blatant racist to better represent him as a misunderstood true-blue Aussie larrikin, as we can see below the Adelaide football club was certainly celebrating the return of their great white hope from his six week break for racism.
Screenshot_20230610_115234_Chrome.jpg

Is there a better racist playing the game today? Huge congratulations on the 10 goals, Tex. The Klan will be celebrating long in to the night. 😎

Just a Good 'ol Boy who has been misunderstood by the woke mob.

View attachment 1709438
heck me dead that was some cringeworthy s**t

Complete with him with no crows merch on AT ALL apparently the old larrikin got a standing ovation at the BnF that year I’m sure the indigenous boys at the Crom loved that

Let's start the "is Dixon the most over-rated puff my chest out and do stuff all flog of all time" thread then.

Yes Walker acted like a knob, no question about the incident. But is he genuinely a racist? The love shown to him by Rankine would suggest he isn't.

Oh and for the record, Dixon is rated way more by commentators than any true football follower. His goal kicking average, the very reason he plays is worse than Ben Brown, Joe Daniher, Jack Gunston and Jesse Hogan at 1.65 goals/game. He isn't in the same realm a Walker, Hawkins and Co

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's start the "is Dixon the most over-rated puff my chest out and do stuff all flog of all time" thread then.

Yes Walker acted like a knob, no question about the incident. But is he genuinely a racist? The love shown to him by Rankine would suggest he isn't.

Oh and for the record, Dixon is rated way more by commentators than any true football follower. His goal kicking average, the very reason he plays is worse than Ben Brown, Joe Daniher, Jack Gunston and Jesse Hogan at 1.65 goals/game. He isn't in the same realm a Walker, Hawkins and Co
Dicko is alright. Provides a contest , provides some muscle a a few goals now and then.

Dixon has an AA CHF guernsey, as good as he's been as the best racist in the comp, does Tex have one?

images

Adelaide has always been the Club associated with racist cookers. It had Hewitt hanging about as Number 1 Ticketholder after his treatment of McLeod and other First Nations peoples whose trust he betrayed. Edwards should have been shown the door for siding with the racist cooker.

Port have the worst racist fans in the comp
View attachment 1709554
Is it time Port Adelaide welcomed these fans back with open arms and an 'all is forgiven' the way Adelaide and the AFL community and Media have celebrated Tex Walker on his return from his racist comment?

Port have the worst racist fans in the comp
View attachment 1709554
Who gets on the computer and goes "I'm going to show the world what an uneducated moron I am."
I mean, I'm fairly average in the world of academics but compared to these people I'm a mensa member.

Eddie Betts is one of my all time favourite indigenous players. He just always seems so full of life and just a happy guy all round.

Anyway, going on about Tex.
I don't really like him, every interview I've seen with him I've just disliked the man he is. Seems a bit arrogant and the rest which has been covered pretty throughly in this thread.
Just someone I would never see myself being mates with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back