Isohunt closed down. What's good?

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the difference between public and private torrent sites? Was Isohunt a public site? Also what is tpb adn kat. Tpb is the pirate bay right?
Public are open for anyone to download. Private sites user private trackers where only members of that site can download, leading to safer, generally faster torrents.

Yes.

The Pirate Bay and Kick Ass Torrents. Type kat.ph into your browser.

Pirate Bay has always been my number one resource for torrents. Just look in the comments to see if the quality is good.

A Pirate Bay and eztv combo always gets the job done for me.
anyone received a warning from internet provider, i received one yesterday and will now download from private sites but I need invite to them- if anyone has got an invite to a good private site i would like one, please I'm to pretty to go to jail.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pirate Bay is by far the best. Simple, quick, clear, lots of comments. Don't know why you'd bother with anywhere else.

Trawling through 50 different torrents looking for some comments that say it's good is annoying, especially when they aren't always correct. Personally I like being able to click on a single link that gets posted seconds after its scene release, and know the file is good and that it will come down at full speed. It's also good knowing that the people who use private sites are actually contributing to the scene instead of capping their uploads to 1k a sec and killing off their torrent client when it's done.

A lot of trusted uploaders such as ETTV and EZTV(.it) upload their torrent files to multiple sites at the once. I'd love to know where Jaybob has setup (if) now that Isohunt has shut down. I do recommend extratorrent though. It has a great user system where you can easily read comments, see who is trusted by looking at their name colour and badge - you can view pretty much all their reputation.

ETTV or EZTV for TV torrents though, hands down. scene4all & juggs if you want movies.

kat is better than tpb in my opinion. YIFY > jaybob as well. Id say YIFY is miles ahead of any other uploader.

Second for YIFT.

Always quality stuff.

KAT works for me as TPB has some interesting images on the sides of the screen and that's not good with kids coming and going.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back