ITT Nostalgia - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

The insurance ad where the kid goes on about the crocodile getting him. He says something like my head went this way and my leg went that way. That ad was gold.

Crocodile came up, bit my guts out! Bit me into parts... pieces. And then my head went that way, and my legs went that way!

Was talking to someone not long back (kid in the 90s) did not remember the Biker Mice from Mars. Disgraceful

Didn't they re-make that ad and play it like last year?

My contribution: Jezzball. Such an addictive game.

How good was the feeling of being the best kid in computer class at something (Jezzball, Rodent's Revenge, SkiFree, whatever)? There always came the moment when every kid wound up playing the same game, and whoever got the highest score or finished it first became a hero among men. For a few minutes atleast, until the next class started.

Awesome show.

Who remembers Tugs? Super Ted? Street Sharks?

Yep. Old girl made me a Super Ted birthday cake when I was really little - red rollup as a cape. Win!

And had Stret SHark toys. You were king at school if you had the hammerhead.

bubble-bobble-screenshot2.jpg

Re: ITT Nostalgia

This was a book I had as a child that is long gone now, randomly came across this video and nostalgia'd extremely hard all over myself. Not sure if this will incite the same nostalgia in others but let me know if it does. Anyone keep books from their childhood? Will be heading to the bookstore tomorrow to buy this one and keep it for future children and grandchildren (srs)

[YOUTUBE]x4Koi-RJATE[/YOUTUBE]

I still have this book. I kept all my childhood books.
I was packing some up in a box the other day, and had a read of "Go dog, go". Good times.

Re: ITT Nostalgia

I still have this book. I kept all my childhood books.
I was packing some up in a box the other day, and had a read of "Go dog, go". Good times.

Really wish I had done this:(
I was too quick to chuck almost everything when I grew out of it.:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Warheads would go along the same line as Ghost Drops. I knew what Warhead lollies were long before i knew there were nuclear warheads, so for a minute or 2 i was confused as to why different countries were so pissed that the other ones had some sour lollies.

Does anyone remember the movie 'the pagemaster'?

It was on the tip of my tongue for weeks had to google phrases to finally come across it and since have watched clips of it on YouTube. Loved this movie as a kid!!

Does anyone remember the movie 'the pagemaster'?

It was on the tip of my tongue for weeks had to google phrases to finally come across it and since have watched clips of it on YouTube. Loved this movie as a kid!!

Indeed remember this movie, had Jeckle & Hyde and everything in it. Haha, I still have it on VHS at Mums house I believe.

Showing my age here..but this was on most rental VHS movies back in 85-86 intially only being on the ghostbusters VHS rental.

Think its one of the best aust coke jingles of all time:

[youtube]hUDPzKrH-uI[/youtube]

This is a true story. It happened to a friend of a friend of mine...

Yes :thumbsu:

I often remember the episode where the escaped serial killer hides under some girl bed licking her hand/feet. Haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back