Jack on Access All Areas

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if you guys have seen it, but there is vision of Jack going ballistic after the siren Saturday night, screaming, pointing and punching the turf rather violently several times before Maric went over to console him.

What do you guys think of it? Did he carry on, or was he entitled to do it?

For me, he was well within his rights. We know he loves the club as much as we do, and that loss would be hard to stomach, particularly from a top 4 standpoint. I also think it shows how much the boys expect from one another.

I see why he did that. I hit the floor a couple of times myself, which is something I never do after a loss.

I myself cannot explain why, but I never felt so frustrated after a loss in recent times - even more frustrating than the 2013 EF against Carlton. We had like a whole quarter then to register that we were going to lose that game, so I came to terms with it by the time the fulltime siren came along. We only had like 30 seconds on Saturday to realise that we were going to lose this game - and so did the players. You could only imagine the anger and frustration the players would be feeling after the siren when they were so close to winning.

Maybe this is the loss Jack and the rest of the boys needed to fix up that forward line kicking. They might have taken for granted how important accurate kicking is up until now, since no team punished them for it since the Melbourne game

Like what Dimma said in the press conference - this loss will either make them or break them.

Not sure if you guys have seen it, but there is vision of Jack going ballistic after the siren Saturday night, screaming, pointing and punching the turf rather violently several times before Maric went over to console him.

What do you guys think of it? Did he carry on, or was he entitled to do it?

For me, he was well within his rights. We know he loves the club as much as we do, and that loss would be hard to stomach, particularly from a top 4 standpoint. I also think it shows how much the boys expect from one another.
Link ? And if so, expect flogs like mclure to be all over it giving him s**t when his s**t team is even more s**t .

Also nothing wrong with it , every fan was doing the same , almost broke my bedroom door

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His passion for the game and RFC will bring a premiership to our great club. Disappointed that we lost the game in such s**t circumstances that it had to bring his reaction out, but I'm so happy to see his passion is just as strong, if not stronger, as it was when he first started playing for the RFC.

If the entire playing group had his passion, we'd win multiple premierships in a row.

Have no issue with it at all.
I find it funny that in the very same episode of this afl webcast, they are lauding Dyson Heppell for his leadership despite Goddard carrying on like a pork chop, but instead of lauding Maric for his leadership in doing the same thing, they are focusing on Jacks supposed 'demonstrative behaviour'.

Have no issue with it at all.
I find it funny that in the very same episode of this afl webcast, they are lauding Dyson Heppell for his leadership despite Goddard carrying on like a pork chop, but instead of lauding Maric for his leadership in doing the same thing, they are focusing on Jacks supposed 'demonstrative behaviour'.

I also noticed they lauded Bomber Thompson for making jokes in pressers but they put the knife into Hardwick when he joked this week.

"He wouldn't be doing that if they lost 4 in a row".
Unbelievable the media.

The thing with stuff like this is that the "Journos" out there, Barrett, Hutchison and their ilk, will try to make a "story" out of it, the poor side of Jack if you will, the footballers in the media, King, Brown etc will love it and see it for what it was, passion, will to win, heartbreak and the rest.
The difference was highlighted when the booing was discussed, Barrett desperate for the racism card to be played and Lyon, can't believe I'm agreeing with him, quite rightly saying it was just West Coast being West Coast and booing everyone and everything!

show he's passionate & how much it means to him. no issue at all, after all we all felt the same.....
they'll come out all guns blazing this week!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back