Jake Orreal

Remove this Banner Ad

rancid, since when have you started taking an interest in the roomie club thread/s?

i stand amazed!

i'm at work, and i wanted to show that i DO have a heart...it's vewwwwy small and i keep it in a dark box
ms very cross has made it clear i have been mean and harsh, and i am not always like that

but i like talking about our mighty swans, and seeing as there's not much else to discuss i've had to throw myself into this

i can go away if you'd prefer

nah, im fine

off-field stuff can really relate to on-field stuff
in a very distant yet significant way.
look at benny

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'm at work, and i wanted to show that i DO have a heart...it's vewwwwy small and i keep it in a dark box
ms very cross has made it clear i have been mean and harsh, and i am not always like that

but i like talking about our mighty swans, and seeing as there's not much else to discuss i've had to throw myself into this

i can go away if you'd prefer

His Bark is worse than his bite its all for show i pmed him and hes a good boy

nope.

as soon as exams finish, it's a bludge.
i'm just wasting my time wich would be spent doing nothing better anyway.
you're on bigfooty at work? smart.

i'm on a time limit?

look, i'm at work, and verrry busy, i've not had the opportunity to be witty and clever

are you just sitting there waiting? haven't you got study to do?

At work? You know you've got to be 14 years and 9 months to work. You're still a little too young for that.

;)

There we go. There's my attempt of being clever for the day.

Anywho, does anyone know Jake's DOB?

At work? You know you've got to be 14 years and 9 months to work. You're still a little too young for that.

;)

There we go. There's my attempt of being clever for the day.

Anywho, does anyone know Jake's DOB?

when i was 14 years, nine months, ma'am, there was no big footy, and in fact no internet......
my maturity is probly not far from there, but that's another story

yes, i try and do my BFing at work, it's a bit sneaky but it works

Remove this Banner Ad

Back