Melbourne
Richmond
Collingwood
Norf
St. Kilda
Swans
Where is the love for the West Horshamites or the Perth teams :cry:

Times that by two minutes and you are replicating OP's video. :thumbsu:
Well there's your challenge. Go to Youtube, pick out a song, say about Hawthorn and then try to come up with something.

I am unashamably one of oogac's "fanboys" because he actually contributes something substantial to this Board that I could not dream of doing.

Since you can do better, do so....

Well there's your challenge. Go to Youtube, pick out a song, say about Hawthorn and then try to come up with something.

I am unashamably one of oogac's "fanboys" because he actually contributes something substantial to this Board that I could not dream of doing.

Since you can do better, do so....

I'm just a closet fanboy, I've seen most of his stuff and it is quality, don't recall saying I could do better, just that I was disappointed in this one (arguably because he has set pretty high standards).

Sorry to Oogac, but for the time being this thread can have the melty prefix. :D

There are vids referencing clubs other than EFC?
I feel markedly deflated

The Buddy one from earlier this year had the same kind of "this one is s**t, the other ones were totally better" sentiments coming from some COLA flogs. :$

Funnily enough, I think the Carlton Deliverance video had the best reception from fans of the club it was taking the piss out of.

Carlton x 3
Hawks x 2
Geelong x 2
Melbourne
Richmond
Collingwood
Norf

St. Kilda
Swans

What were the bolded?

I'm just a closet fanboy, I've seen most of his stuff and it is quality, don't recall saying I could do better, just that I was disappointed in this one (arguably because he has set pretty high standards).
tZOS8.gif
Retreat back into the bushes floggo.

And you boys are creating your nice own little OOGAC GOO thread too :thumbsu:

View attachment 88141

FFS Craffles ... this is my thread. I dont like half arsed efforts. Should at least have put a bit more time and effort to make your point. You could have applied yourself a little harder and at least come up with this. :D:eek:

craffles.jpg

FFS Craffles ... this is my thread. I dont like half arsed efforts. Should at least have put a bit more time and effort to make your point. You could have applied yourself a little harder and at least come up with this. :D:eek:

View attachment 88150

index.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oogac, can you please put us out of our misery and tell us who back row campaigners 3, 4 & 6 are?

Lets play a game ... Guess the Essendon Campaigner*. No. 1

There are 9 bigfooty posters represented in this gif. I have used their avatars on a few, improvised for some others, cos their avatars are s**t and 1 may not even have an avatar. In this gif, all the posters have been on the Bay at some stage. Do not tagged the posters as Chief will be upset

* Campaigner for Hird and not the other type of campaigner

Na36JeJ.gif

Front Row (l to r)
1.Haduken (BigJoeD)
2. Piston (El Dubya)

Back Row (l to r)
1. BigJoeD (El Dubya)
2. Bomber6 (BigJoeD)
3. Vast
4. Iggypops Tshirt
5. Windy Hill (El Dubya)
6. Dapper Don
7. Strategy (El Dubya)

Sorry to Oogac, but for the time being this thread can have the melty prefix. :D

I havent had a meltdown in one of my threads since Ricky Nixon and the Buddy Video

I havent had a meltdown in one of my threads since Ricky Nixon and the Buddy Video

Happy to oblige, just want it put on record that meltdown was due to disappointment in the video and not the fact that it was directed at Essendon (haven't referenced essendon once in my incoherent ramblings)

Honoured to be in one of these vids even though I hardly post here and obscured in the background.

The deliverence vid was better though.

Oh and for the record Man With No Name isnt a hird campaigner.

But he had a really good head

Remove this Banner Ad

Back