Universal Love Jamie Elliott, 3 more years

Remove this Banner Ad

OK, enough already guys. Can we please stick to the topic? Patience is being tested with these gifs. (Refuse to add a smilie face).
One more image;

CEIb6ceVAAAtC8S.jpg

Must admit I was concerned about Elliott re-signing after hearing some Richmond rumours, plus he never looks happy on the field even if he's just taken MOTY or kicked GOTY?

Broomhead is the same way. Won't relax till he's extended as well.

If you didn't love this kid you do now;

collingwoodfc: "Collingwood is basically my second family. Family is close to my heart. It's basically a family for me, I just love it here," - @elliott_jw

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has the future Dale Thomas threw away... Money.. fame... women.. the face of the biggest sporting club in Australia

Enjoy it Jamie, couldn't happen to a nicer guy. I remember meeting him at the Melbourne show and despite being busy put on a smile to talk to me. Makes going to the footy that much more exciting.

EP11_JAMIEELLIOTT.jpeg

Saw him driving today, he was driving a VF SV6 Collingwood edition... Him staying was never in doubt.

Even had his P-Plates up like a good boy :p

Re-watched the video on our website "From Euroa to the MCG" and it reminded me what it is about Jamie that I really like. Kids who experience trauma - loss of a parent, siubling, break-up of family unit, etc - often mature quicker than their ages suggest. I see that in Jamie.

As with all players with that X factor - flair, flamboyance and fightening skills - he brings people to games but he also brings other players into the games. I think this year he has played a more team-oriented role and I reckon he will be in the leadership group at some stage in his career.

As someone said earlier, he will be getting the money set aside for Dale Thomas. Wouldn't surprise me if the next few "kid" memberships are based on Jamie's Juniors or something like that.

Recently read that we are selling more of his number 5 than 10 or 36. Incredible really.

I look forward to the next 3 years with great anticipation and excitement. And also expectation that come the final year of this contract, he will extend it further and further. He knows its the right thing to do. its the Collingwood thing to do.

This is a great signing,it makes me so happy and the boobs are also working a treat.Getting back to Elliott I have never been worried he would leave and it is very rare to see Jamie smile he and his family have had a lot more misfortune than anyone deserves but it has made him resilient.
I love him as a player and I love the way he conducts himself,no fuss but full of talent superb signing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back