Training Jen's training updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't that. He wasn't even coming into the club. He just casually just walked out the club's doors (where they go inside), walked to the fence, onto the ground where the boys where with the huddle/coaches. Then went to overlook the boys up the stairs on the other side of the glasshouse. He was making it obvious or didn't care if people saw.

Yep, understand that. My point was that it doesn't matter what he does when he's there when he can be seen entering and leaving the club via public spaces anyway. Taking the moon boot off to do that would seem counter productive after all.

Just as an aside, Taylor Adams foot sore or not, not sure Footscray are meticulously planning for Adams at this time.

so much made of so little in my view.

It wasn't that. He wasn't even coming into the club. He just casually just walked out the club's doors (where they go inside), walked to the fence, onto the ground where the boys where with the huddle/coaches. Then went to overlook the boys up the stairs on the other side of the glasshouse. He was making it obvious or didn't care if people saw.
If it was any of us we would be walking around on it because it's AFL they do as much as they can to get it right as quickly as possible. They will do a scan and make sure its OK first. The fact he has a moon boot on does not make it serious and from what you described Tay doesn't seem too worried.

Just as an aside, Taylor Adams foot sore or not, not sure Footscray are meticulously planning for Adams at this time.

Are we back talking about NDS?

If it was any of us we would be walking around on it because it's AFL they do as much as they can to get it right as quickly as possible. They will do a scan and make sure its OK first. The fact he has a moon boot on does not make it serious and from what you described Tay doesn't seem too worried.
Yeah, nobody seemed to be concerned from what I could gather. We do like to make something out of nothing when all is quiet lol

I wouldn't worry about it Jen. Too much is being read into it. There's a difference between a club not wanting to comment on injuries and a club believing they can hide obvious injuries. The club doesn't want to discuss player injuries, but that doesn't mean they believe or have any desire to stop people knowing about something as obvious as a moon boot.

I wouldn't worry about it Jen. Too much is being read into it. There's a difference between a club not wanting to comment on injuries and a club believing they can hide obvious injuries. The club doesn't want to discuss player injuries, but that doesn't mean they believe or have any desire to stop people knowing about something as obvious as a moon boot.
Yeah, you're right. Its easy to get caught up with the simpliest things this time of year with our club.

I read it in Franco Cozzo's accent, so I'm now really concerned. A moon boot is one thing, but if Taylor Adams's "Foot is Gray". That could be a symptom of something really serious.

I read it in Franco Cozzo's accent, so I'm now really concerned. A moon boot is one thing, but if Taylor Adams's "Foot is Gray". That could be a symptom of something really serious.
Old peg leg then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Kelly exhibiting any gorilla strength DNA from his dad? be nice if he was a Cloke in disguise.

Yeah, nobody seemed to be concerned from what I could gather. We do like to make something out of nothing when all is quiet lol

molehill -------> mountain.

He's taller, much leaner, a better athlete and fairer-haired than his father.

Any truth to the rumour Peter Moore was moonlighting as a milkman around the time of Kelly's birth?

Nothing short of an underground carpark and private access into the Holden Centre would have kept it secret if he's going into the club.
It was the secret access that caused the foot injury in the first place.

SophisticatedShimmeringGordonsetter-size_restricted.gif

Awesome thanks Jen.

One thing that stands out in all the clearance work is all our mids are quite stationary or slow moving. Grundy is so predictable with his close in front taps but no mids move past him at pace in close.

Opposition mids actually rove him better then ours in this regard.
It's a bug bear of mine too.
I'm not sure who is ultimately responsible - mids coach, stoppages coach, ruck coach, Ruckman himself.

But you just shouldn't have a ruckman getting such a high percentage of taps as Grundy and having such a poor conversion of centre and stoppage clearances as Collingwood seem to do.

I don't think that Anthony Rocca, try as he might, would be the organisation's preferred choice as ruck coach. Perhaps this role is undervalued by the hierarchy?

De Goey in the middle and Sier could assist in this respect.

But tapping the ball to Grundy's feet when you don't have a fast moving, big-bodied mid to work with is seemingly a recipe for continued failure as was seen too many times in 2019. That and the straight forward taps toward the boundary at throw ins where we seem to constantly outnumbered by opposition to clear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back