Rumour Jessie Hogan Out Indefinitely for Mental Health Reasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty simple rules that he can't or won't follow.Rules that are their to protect community safety.Major disregard for the potential to cause the spread of a disease that would causes a combination of any or all of economic ,emotional,physical hardship for all in the community to some degree .Disgraceful arsehole

Pretty simple rules that he can't or won't follow.Rules that are their to protect community safety.Major disregard for the potential to cause the spread of a disease that would causes a combination of any or all of economic ,emotional,physical hardship for all in the community to some degree .Disgraceful arsehole

Guy comes from safe bubble where everyone is tested multiple times a week into a place where nobody has had the disease for over 100 days.

Nobody is getting sick.

Guy comes from safe bubble where everyone is tested multiple times a week into a place where nobody has had the disease for over 100 days.

Nobody is getting sick.
Theres a reason for quarantine and rules and penalties for breaking the rules.There is a reason that WA has no community spread and consequences for breaking the rules.
Like I said recently in another discussion there are all sorts of individuals and characters that make up an AFL club and these covid breaches are going some way in showing us who are the decent citizens and who are the low life scum self indulgent deadshits. No need to defend the garbage during these difficult times no matter what club they are from..

Theres a reason for quarantine and rules and penalties for breaking the rules.There is a reason that WA has no community spread and consequences for breaking the rules.
Like I said recently in another discussion there are all sorts of individuals and characters that make up an AFL club and these covid breaches are going some way in showing us who are the decent citizens and who are the low life scum self indulgent deadshits. No need to defend the garbage during these difficult times no matter what club they are from..

Lol . Give it a rest mate. The bloke had a root ffs, Move on. :tearsofjoy:

Bloke is as smart as a box of hammers. Do question the need for the requirement for two weeks when they got home. As it was pointed out he has come from a hub that was in quarantine. They had no cases. They left the hub on a bus, onto a chartered plane and then another bus to the club. At what point could he have picked up the virus. Season is over, so to expect that all the players will sit at home for another 2 weeks is wishful thinking. I wonder which journo dobbed him in.

he's soft and entitled and still a s**t footballer. Gary Ablett Sr, Wayne Carey, Fev, Buddy were all *heads too but at least they were some of the greatest players of all time – or at least won Colemans. this bloke got 10 touches a game and all of them were in the highly useful key forward position of half back and wing...

he's soft and entitled and still a sh*t footballer. Gary Ablett Sr, Wayne Carey, Fev, Buddy were all fu**heads too but at least they were some of the greatest players of all time – or at least won Colemans. this bloke got 10 touches a game and all of them were in the highly useful key forward position of half back and wing...
Yep, has been s**t thus far. He's got a year to show us what we recruited him for . If he doesnt then its " Catchya Cnt "

he's soft and entitled and still a sh*t footballer. Gary Ablett Sr, Wayne Carey, Fev, Buddy were all fu**heads too but at least they were some of the greatest players of all time – or at least won Colemans. this bloke got 10 touches a game and all of them were in the highly useful key forward position of half back and wing...
I wasn't 100% sure before but hearing you going after Hogan has revealed it! It really is you silent alarm :heartarrow::hearteyes:

Yep, has been sh*t thus far. He's got a year to show us what we recruited him for . If he doesnt then its " Catchya Cnt "
We gave you a guy who had he not missed the last 4 weeks of the season was in the AA 40 at a min. Averaging 17-18 touches & 2.5 goals a game

Within 24 months Freo turned him in to an average footballer who is skatting on thin ice

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We gave you a guy who had he not missed the last 4 weeks of the season was in the AA 40 at a min. Averaging 17-18 touches & 2.5 goals a game

Within 24 months Freo turned him in to an average footballer who is skatting on thin ice

you mean you threw him to the curb when he was hurting mentally with a dicky navicular and we took him in and have been supporting him through treatment and recovery

He WAS good at Melbourne at one stage yeh and i would love to see him playing like that again but you guys handed him on with a significant injury and some pretty heavy mental baggage . But I have to disagree that we turned him into an average footballer because we’ve only just been able to get him on the park ! But yes, I would love to see him over the next year show us what he showed you guys in his early years ..

hahah nice trolling but I saw the bloke smoking ciggies numerous times at well known md-holes on Sundays.

he's a campaigner of a bloke, huge ego and cries about his dad and bollocks when it gets called up on.

try being Amanda Anisimova – 18, dad dies when she's playing tennis overseas, sees out the season, keeps going, barely mentions it.

if an 18 year old woman deals with s**t better than you then you're a *in manlet.

he's the sort of bloke who reckons turning a girl on her stomach is exotic.

Bit like what you managed to do with with Steven May in 12 mths ?

Yep, has been sh*t thus far. He's got a year to show us what we recruited him for . If he doesnt then its " Catchya Cnt "
he's been genuine bottom 5 players every game but everyone has a hard on for him because...? it sounds right?

most people here got into football and Fremantle in their older age in like 2004.

still remember that moderator learning to drop punt doing his little videos here. if you can't drop punt your opinion is invalid.

he's been genuine bottom 5 players every game but everyone has a hard on for him because...? it sounds right?

most people here got into football and Fremantle in their older age in like 2004.

still remember that moderator learning to drop punt doing his little videos here. if you can't drop punt your opinion is invalid.

So do you keep your Brownlows locked away or on display for everyone to see ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back