Rumour Jessie Hogan Out Indefinitely for Mental Health Reasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Theres a reason for quarantine and rules and penalties for breaking the rules.There is a reason that WA has no community spread and consequences for breaking the rules.
Like I said recently in another discussion there are all sorts of individuals and characters that make up an AFL club and these covid breaches are going some way in showing us who are the decent citizens and who are the low life scum self indulgent deadshits. No need to defend the garbage during these difficult times no matter what club they are from..

Pick the person who will vote for McGowan in March because “he has been strong on the virus”.

hahah nice trolling but I saw the bloke smoking ciggies numerous times at well known md-holes on Sundays.

he's a campaigner of a bloke, huge ego and cries about his dad and bollocks when it gets called up on.

try being Amanda Anisimova – 18, dad dies when she's playing tennis overseas, sees out the season, keeps going, barely mentions it.

if an 18 year old woman deals with sh*t better than you then you're a fu**in manlet.

he's the sort of bloke who reckons turning a girl on her stomach is exotic.
All of which has sweet * all to do with anything I said

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Bit like what you managed to do with with Steven May in 12 mths ?
A bit odd considering he had a career best year this year

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Yer no doubt about that, but took his time to find his groove at the Dee's with a few injuries and off field indescretions thrown in

Big toast to Jesse Hogan.
We all love a redemption story and this is one.
Well done to him and well done to the Giants
Has come back from a dark place.

Big toast to Jesse Hogan.
We all love a redemption story and this is one.
Well done to him and well done to the Giants
Has come back from a dark place.
Great bump - well player sir

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back