Remove this Banner Ad

R_Gray_Jnr_Jnr

All Australian
May 12, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Juventus
Roumor of Toumpas from Melbourne for 2nd round pick. Discuss.....

giphy.gif

Surely the discussion on the list management thread is enough?

Then how in the hell would we beat either the Polec thread or Ryder thread.

:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tried youtube and wikipedia to pretend I knew anything about the guy beforehand but nah, no one would have believed anyway.

So, people - please enlighten me. Would this be a signing for the future? How good is he right now? If his wikipedia page stats are correct, then he hasn't played much in the last couple of years (4 and 9 appearances in 2014 and 2015, respectively).

Someone is way ahead of you :)
12039535_10153710163069703_7133867741464439721_n.jpg

He looks like every second extra in a shoddy Australian drama.

"Who's this, boss?"

- "Oh that's Jim, the sparky from whatever the next town over from Mt Thomas is called. I finally got approval to upgrade the lighting in here"

*Jim smiles but must not speak, or he'll go up a paygrade and blow the episode budget*

I tried youtube and wikipedia to pretend I knew anything about the guy beforehand but nah, no one would have believed anyway.

So, people - please enlighten me. Would this be a signing for the future? How good is he right now? If his wikipedia page stats are correct, then he hasn't played much in the last couple of years (4 and 9 appearances in 2014 and 2015, respectively).
SA boy who was (controversially) selected ahead of Ollie Wines by Melbourne in 2012. Melbourne in their infinite wisdom decided to go against picking their father-son product Jack Viney's best friend in the same draft and a ready made player for their team which had been in struggle town for years.

Instead, Wines has made a name as one of the best young midfielders in the competition while Toumpas hasn't really set the stage alight at Melbourne. Potential is there.

Many Port supporters wanted Toumpas in the draft that year, with the thought that Wines would have been taken by Melbourne.

We are obviously all stoked with Wines, but to end up with both, would be delicious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back