Jmoos School Holiday Programme Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm the fake seer. Anyone who seers as villager is not a villager...
Fake seer is such a slay tho like you’re employed but do nothing, like my irl job.

Slay!

Fake seer is such a slay tho like you’re employed but do nothing, like my irl job.

Slay!
I mean the fake seer found the Alpha so...

Great Success Win GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I nailed the Alpha with my seer and now they're dead. No need for any clarification of steps inbetween.
Can’t wait for tomorrow’s shenanigans unless I’m dead in which case I look forward to the dead pm

Night 3
DEADLINE - Night 3
View attachment Night 3.mp3

Night 3

Hey guys! Well things got a little cray-cray last night, there was an awful lot of slaying.

Gastro continued to rip through the village – this time it was bluelegs who vomited all our himself in front of the entire school community whilst everyone just stood there, laughing. Oh, and he shat his pants too. It was actually pretty funny, until it started to smell. My god the smell – it was awful

Under the cover of the smell of bluelegs shit, and the crowd being distracted by laughing at him, The educators killed MCBad genius and the students killed dingster, which is a shame for the village, but a win for the DeadPM I guess.

And finally we found a cure for gastro, and by we – I mean Danny McG – the serial killer. Who killed Cursingfijian, the gastro-vig, in what is probably a net positive result for the villager.

DEADLINE
MC Bad Genius (villager) killed by Educators
Dingster (villager) killed by the Students
CursingFijian (Gastro (vig)) Killed by Danny McGrath (SK)
Bluelegs (Villager) killed by Gastro (vigilante)

Last edited:
I’ve gone MCBG. Let’s crack em’ open and see what incorrect goo lies inside.
Apparently was a flog. I had to make sure this was the incorrect one as it sounded pretty accurate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back