Jmoos School Holiday Programme Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

You didn’t answer my tag in the thread jmoo

Anyway I’ll protect myself tonight with the band aid unless boncer *s that up too 😂
I can see it now ....
MP_ administers himself with lifesaving penicillin. He didn't know he was allergic and is now dead.

Frederico_WA should co-mod with jmoo wan one day
This Is Fine GIF

Who'd you pass your invisibility cloak to?
True I haven't been the most active player, apologies for that. Turns out newborns are pretty time consuming (somehow I forgot that in the 18 months since the previous one).

All my thoughts/reasons for votes have been fairly outlined though. Hopefully I'll have a bit more time today (kid 1 in care) to give the game proper attention.

The biggest thing for me right now is that I know there are several bs claims on villager as I obviously know my own role. That's why I'm most sus on those that have already claimed that role (ligma, fred). Chip is flying under the radar too (or is it Ding? Whichever one is still alive)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Night 4
DEADLINE - Night 4

View attachment Night 4.mp3

Night 4

Unfortunately, the sickbay is no more – The Educators got a little loose at the school overnight and ripped the place apart, wasting all the bandaids and leaving all the icepacks out of the fridge, rendering them absolutely useless.

And that is it… that is all that happened. I rearranged my morning for this shit. And that’ all you’ve given me. Unbelievable.

MP_ (Sickbay) killed by Educators

My favorite doc performance from a pure entertainment pov has to be Chipmunk a while back. Went to bed safely hidden, but with everything in order, and woke up to a fake doc claim and lynching. I’ve never seen such an angry rodent! 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back