Toast John Worsfold Medal 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats Gaffy, very well deserved.

Now, let's trade him! :eek::D

Congrats Gaffy, very well deserved.

Now, let's trade him! :eek::D

He's not untradeable or anything for the right price.

Like Hogan for Gaff in an instant.

I hope he doesnt - i hope other players become heaps better than him and we win 4+ in a row to become goat
Yeah that's a fair point actually. Seeing Shep/Yeo/Duggan/Sheed win our B&Fs (or other younger players) would actually be a better reflection of where we're at as a club moving forward!

He's not untradeable or anything for the right price.

Like Hogan for Gaff in an instant.
I was having a pot shot at the many who wanted to trade Gaff, even at the beginning of this season, I believe, 2006_Eagles. ;)

It was streamed on the web site.

I am not sure if anyone captured it.

Just so you know, it was a cracking speech. I can now see why the team was so good in 2015
Yeah I know it was streamed but I wasn't able to watch it... It's just weird that they seem to have a video for almost everything else on the Eagles website, but not one of Simpson...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Main was there with his gf. Powell was also there- he posted a photo on Instagram as well. Not sure about Maginess. Brant College was also there.

That's great. I wouldn't want us to be one of those clubs where players on their way out (whether their choice or not) simply don't turn up to the best and fairest. Really seems this group is playing for each other :thumbsu:

And wasn't it great that we had a "Player of the Finals" award again

Missed finals 5 of the last 7 years before 2015 after only missing them 4 times in our first 21

Let's hope the award is around for a whole bunch more years under Simmo

Found it interesting to run an eye over some of our players girlfriends on the night ... All I can say is, 'lucky bastards' in a good natured sort of way. Some hotties amongst them.

Found it interesting to run an eye over some of our players girlfriends on the night ... All I can say is, 'lucky bastards' in a good natured sort of way. Some hotties amongst them.
Most of the eagles players went to the pub my son works at last Sunday - he said it was hilarious watching all the girls, like seagulls on a chip.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back