MVP QS Medal : WCE board (POTY) Poster of the Year 2022 - Nominations

Remove this Banner Ad

I find myself always "liking" anything posted by Honey Badger 35 before I realise that it's him posting. He always seems to have a sensible opinion on things and his work on the podcast is incredible so I'm voting for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My nomination is a highly controversial choice is.... westcoast88. I'm not surprised if Keys, Migs, Badge, Biggie and some Hawks supporters all donated 3 grand just to perma ban him oh well. I personally didn't have issues with his posting style but I can understand that it would piss other posters off.

Well his intel about us not taking Phillipou was correct but the main reason he gave me confidence when debating people online after I read his post lambasting Hawks fans for openly tanking and racism on the Hawks openly tanking thread. When they tried to respond he comes back with facts such as the Hawks giving up O'Meara and Mitchell two good players and he called them out in a brutal way that they underplay Mitchell and O'Meara and talk up the new players coming in. I'm a passive person online but thanks to him I gain more confidence when talking with people who are flat out wrong by stating clear facts in an unhinged way but of course I won't be a douche because that's not who I'am.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back