Johncock Retires

Remove this Banner Ad

Peckers (the aboriginal team) got milned pretty badly in the 3rd quarter and never recovered. Stiffy actually looked in really good shape and kicked a few goals and nearly decapitated some poor 17 year old, I was impressed - certainly not in the top players for either team though. Betts and Cam didn't want to talk too much, but posed for photos with spectators and kicked the ball around on the oval with the kids.

z3W7Y3X.jpg

Stiffy lining up after a mark.
ZUYSdgX.jpg

Kicking a goal.
xc4NdKR.jpg

Eddie and his(?) kid on the way over to the Mallee Park boys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/buddy-close-20120922-26e9b.html

Stiffy put is in front with 5.29 on the clock remaining.

And then less than a minute later Rioli goaled after taking a contested mark in the goal square. Buddy quickly bounced one through from close range and it looked game over. But Walker goaled late to give us one last chance and we needed to win that clearence, nope the ball bounced the other way and was called deliberate and we got a free kick with a few seconds left but too far away.

And then less than a minute later Rioli goaled after taking a contested mark in the goal square. Buddy quickly bounced one through from close range and it looked game over. But Walker goaled late to give us one last chance and we needed to win that clearence, nope the ball bounced the other way and was called deliberate and we got a free kick with a few seconds left but too far away.

s**t kick from Callinan :(

Peckers (the aboriginal team) got milned pretty badly in the 3rd quarter and never recovered. Stiffy actually looked in really good shape and kicked a few goals and nearly decapitated some poor 17 year old, I was impressed - certainly not in the top players for either team though. Betts and Cam didn't want to talk too much, but posed for photos with spectators and kicked the ball around on the oval with the kids.

z3W7Y3X.jpg

Stiffy lining up after a mark.
ZUYSdgX.jpg

Kicking a goal.
xc4NdKR.jpg

Eddie and his(?) kid on the way over to the Mallee Park boys.
I sure hope thats his kid or the next lot of media attention for the club isn't going to be great....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back