Other Johnny Manziel - Outlaw Bloodlines ©

Remove this Banner Ad

Id be astonished if Dallas pick him up. Surely Jerry's son will just say....no f*****g way daddy!

Give me Hoyer and even Weeden ahead of him anytime. Ryan Lindley?..........ok I'll think about it.

Stop ruining it for my poor Browns--of course JJ needs him!!!

This is damn funny Manzealots--

Is it a pic or something of him in Vegas?

Just saw on News.com.au sports that Dwayne Bowe got paid 1.8 million buckaroos per catch. Nice work if you can get it.

You guys can have your "playoffs" and "super bowls"---you can not find a more entertainingly absurd franchise in all of professional sport.

I get a front row seat to the freak show---and you youngin's thought I couldn't relate. :p

Its just like Ferris Buellers Day Off. Then length's someone will go to just to 'party'.

Surely they could make a movie about this? Mike Pettine as the mean head coach chasing him round town trying to catch him in the act would be comedic gold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And while wearing his Cleveland jersey. Come on, if this is not a sign he is just trying to get released then I dont know what is. Angling for a free ride to JerryWorld!

1170871_10207153457688574_1059182494435126043_n.jpg

My name is Billy ah Benziel

And while wearing his Cleveland jersey. Come on, if this is not a sign he is just trying to get released then I dont know what is. Angling for a free ride to JerryWorld!

I think Will means he is currently in Cleveland. I doubt he was wearing a jersey lol

We need to see the video!!

I think Will means he is currently in Cleveland. I doubt he was wearing a jersey lol

We need to see the video!!
That would be awesome if he was!

That would be awesome if he was!

Probably a cunning disguise. Would Johnny Manziel really walk around Cleveland in his own jersey? Come on!? It couldnt possibly be Manziel!

Pretty smart if you think about it. :thumbsu:

Probably a cunning disguise. Would Johnny Manziel really walk around Cleveland in his own jersey? Come on!? It couldnt possibly be Manziel!

Pretty smart if you think about it. :thumbsu:

He was in Vegas--god lets hope so

Remove this Banner Ad

Back