Other Johnny Manziel - Outlaw Bloodlines ©

Remove this Banner Ad

Great city, gets an undeserved rap sometimes in large part because of our incredulous near misses in sports. Winters can be a bit rough but the summers are usually quite spectacular. Great spot to raise a family as well.

Nope am an American and a Clevelander. When the Browns were stolen I decided not to watch a second of the NFL until we got a team back (insert jokes about not actually yet gotten a team back here ;)) and searched out something that might substitute need to watch a contact sport.

Remembered watching some Footy when I was a kid and in 1996 selected the Crows to follow. God apparently had mercy on my soul for the torture he inflicted on me for following Cleveland teams (and for the torture he would commence once the Browns came back) and I quite enjoyed the back to back Premierships in 97 and 98. :)

cleveland_skyline.jpg

Cleveland is to the USA what Adelaide is to us...nothing wrong with it just greatly misunderstood.

For the record though, the natives did manage to set that river on fire once....an achievement not to be dismissed.

Cleveland is to the USA what Adelaide is to us...nothing wrong with it just greatly misunderstood.

For the record though, the natives did manage to set that river on fire once....an achievement not to be dismissed.

Yes but so long ago I was not even born yet ;)

Exactly...reason I feel in love with the team. :thumbsu:

Great city, gets an undeserved rap sometimes in large part because of our incredulous near misses in sports. Winters can be a bit rough but the summers are usually quite spectacular. Great spot to raise a family as well.

Nope am an American and a Clevelander. When the Browns were stolen I decided not to watch a second of the NFL until we got a team back (insert jokes about not actually yet gotten a team back here ;)) and searched out something that might substitute need to watch a contact sport.

Remembered watching some Footy when I was a kid and in 1996 selected the Crows to follow. God apparently had mercy on my soul for the torture he inflicted on me for following Cleveland teams (and for the torture he would commence once the Browns came back) and I quite enjoyed the back to back Premierships in 97 and 98. :)

cleveland_skyline.jpg

It's quite enlightening that these long-suffering masochistic Browns fans boycotted the NFL until the NFL gave them back the source of their suffering.

Jerrah has said that he is willing to balance risk with talent in a QB

Cmon Jerry make this happen
You can see it. JJ will lowball Cleveland, a round 6 and Cleveland may or may not bite his hand off.

When the Browns were stolen I decided not to watch a second of the NFL until we got a team back (insert jokes about not actually yet gotten a team back here ;)) and searched out something that might substitute need to watch a contact sport.

Oh god I just realised the last time the Crows had any noteworthy success (win or make the GF) the Browns were still inactive.:)

I'm a port fan who can't Help myself....

You know my son and I were thinking that we would check out a Port game if we were bored whilst in town but we thought we might have trouble getting seats because, well....see for yourself:

987146-b7278122-244b-11e4-a9df-29aa57e785d4.jpg

Damn things are all covered up...huh.

:p

You can see it. JJ will lowball Cleveland, a round 6 and Cleveland may or may not bite his hand off.

Naaaw the analytics boys are in charge...whatever the spreadsheet says is value they will take, otherwise they will keep him around. ;)

Naaaw the analytics boys are in charge...whatever the spreadsheet says is value they will take, otherwise they will keep him around. ;)
Remember Jonny is the next Tom Brady,..........until he's out of Cleveland.

Did hear today that Johnny has ensured that the snapchat thing will never ever see the light of day.

I have to say that is a bitter disappointment.

But then again---our imagination as to what his get up was like is no doubt way better than the reality of it.

66294685.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are more likely to give RGIII a shot than Manziel as a back up to Romo.

RGIII_zpsv8jobyt6.png

From todays game with his Aunt and Uncle and rumors been everywhere for ages on other sites once Cousins took the starting position.

FWIW, RGlll confirmed this isnt his family

I do believe this would be a very good move for Dallas, and much better than this circus discussed here, but I would really love RGlll to go somewhere where he would be starter, or at least begin training camp battling out for the starting position and given a chance

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/30/police-searched-for-manziel-with-helicopter/

Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel may have felt a little like Ray Liotta in that weird final half hour of Goodfellas.

Via Mark David Smith of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, Fort Worth police have issued a statement indicating that a helicopter was used to search for Manziel following whatever it was that happened between him and a female on Saturday morning.

The report indicates that a “possible assault” occurred, but that the potential victim (who referred to Manziel as her ex-boyfriend) was not cooperative. The helicopter search apparently resulted from Manziel’s ex-girlfriend’s concerns for his well-being and an inability to locate him through “cell phone numbers associated with him.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back