News JOM offered a week

Remove this Banner Ad

We need better lawyers.
What I was saying yesterday, have we had one overturned in the last 2 to 3 seasons? I can't think of any, reckon we've failed everytime.

Find a new lawyer please.

The Muppet Show Muppets GIF

The MRP deliberating on the JOM verdict..

What I was saying yesterday, have we had one overturned in the last 2 to 3 seasons? I can't think of any, reckon we've failed everytime.

Find a new lawyer please.
I can't find anything wrong with what our Lawyer said. Literally look through the thread and anyone would think we have a strong case. There's nothing more that could've been said to get away with it.

They should just get rid of the tribunal altogether. What a waste of money and just drags on. Get your suspension and that's it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just watched Cerra's and JOMs side by side...

I shouldn't have done that, now I'm just getting angry about the biased farce of a comp we're stuck in.

I'd love to somehow be able to swap their jumpers and see what result we'd get.
You already know the outcome.

The only thing shocking about this is that you're actually shocked about it.
It will never happen, but just once, f***ing once I'd love it if a club called out the afl for their double standards.

Example - freo says its unfair how Carlton players always happen to get off. I honestly think interstate clubs would publicly agree, but they're all too scared to ever make the first move

There were two sling tackles being adjudicated tonight.

One of those tackles had two arms pinned, the other had one.
One of those tackles had 2 motions in the tackle, the other had one.
One of those tackles spun the player almost 360 degrees, the other barely 180.
One plays for a well known Victorian team, the other a less known West Australian team.

Guess who gets off?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back