Jonathon Brown

Remove this Banner Ad

I generally like Dunstall, Carey and Dermi. Mist just be me.

it is just you because ur the 'eternal optimist'.

U relate to these negative nancies.

Actually I dont mind them as media personalities although wayne kerr is wayne kerr. Dermie loves the pies but he all around shits me.

No wonder u like wayne kerr u can really relate to wayne kerr...

Sounds like a deadset bogan. Probably an initiative put in place by the AFL and channel 7 to try and appeal to the Queensland market a bit more.

it is just you because ur the 'eternal optimist'.

U relate to these negative nancies.

Actually I dont mind them as media personalities although wayne kerr is wayne kerr. Dermie loves the pies but he all around shits me.

No wonder u like wayne kerr u can really relate to wayne kerr...
Was that really neccessary? Unprovoked pot shots don't make you look clever.

I don't mind Dunstall. Carey is a home-wrecking, woman basher that can gtf off of my screen and Dermi just strokes himself as he's talking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't mind Dunstall. Carey is a home-wrecking, woman basher that can gtf off of my screen and Dermi just strokes himself as he's talking.

Carey the person may be a stain but as a commentator I don't mind his insights most times (mainly in non pies games) personally.

Dunstall can just jump on to a team sometimes during games and try ride them home but generally he has a good knowledge on footy.

J brown, his legacy is taking over a team at the top, and leading them to the bottom of the ladder, before a forced retirement for getting knocked out too often. Not a clever bloke, nor a good footballer.

During the Gold Coast game, Dunstall brought up that Oxley knows how to find the ball, as he had 13 touches in the third quarter, and then good ol' Brownie jumps in with "yeah, he's a talent - kicking would be the one area of his game he'd need to improve".

This guy gets paid to say that the best kick on our list needs to improve his kicking.

Dermy is the last one on Fox Footy that doesn't actively barrack against us. The rest all do when we play regardless of who we play.

I just replayed the "white shouldn't bend down to mark the ball" incident on the weekend. Dunstall's argument appears rational to me now. I would suggest that all Collingwood players be required to lie on the ground at the start of games so that opposition players can kick their heads in. The Collingwood players should then be suspended for endangering the feet of an opposition player...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back