Status
Not open for further replies.

ONTHEPROWL

All Australian
Sep 19, 2007
Crooked River Rd.
AFL Club
Collingwood
My mum works with man associated very very closely with the collingwood football club. i cannot name him as i dont want to get my old cheese in trouble but i assure you this is correct. Apparently Josh Fraser isnt happy with collingwood. For some stupid reason he believes that he isnt appreciated enough at the club, and one example was he was not happy when nathan buckley returned from his niggling hammy injury. he didnt like how all the limelight was on him, and this aside he is not that happy with the pies. i f****n love josh fraser but lost a bit of respect for him after i heard this. i hope he pulls his head in a bit, and we sign him on for next year!

Either you, your mum, or the man she "knows" is lying through their teeth.

Josh Fraser is one of the most humble people you'll ever meet - Hearing that about him would be like hearing it about Paul Licuria.

No credibility to this whatsoever.

Don't you just love people who join Bigfooty in Sep / Oct and then start posting during trade week like they know the inner most dealings of a club.

ONTHEPROWL, if you are still around in a couple years then people might take your 'rumours' a bit more seriously.

ontheprowl i have herd this as well. it struck me odd 2 hear this as i have met josh fraser and he seems to be a very good bloke... although i have herd him and buckley dont get along

Don't you just love people who join Bigfooty in Sep / Oct and then start posting during trade week like they know the inner most dealings of a club.

ONTHEPROWL, if you are still around in a couple years then people might take your 'rumours' a bit more seriously.

i dont know s**t about it mate. why are u jumping down my throat i go for collingwood too, its not like im from another club stirrin the pot. Also i joined Big Footy to pay out on blokes from other seniour sides in my local football league not for trade week.

guys is you think about it, there is no reason other than this to why he hasnt resigned. i hope the pies sort this s**t out or at least trade him from someone decent today. like seriously we cant loose another ruckmen

How stupid this comment is.. the length of time you have been registered on bigfooty has no correlation to the amount of football knowledge a person has..
Mick Malthouse (for example) could sign up today and that means he knows nothing??
I'm not saying he's right or wrong, but all you are doing is newbie bashing. Poor form i say!!

Fraser is not a dog. If he is unhappy and wanted out at the very least he would asked to be traded so that we would get compensation for his loss. He would not walk out and go to the PSD that is absurd.

His contract is being negotiated as we speak. I believe that now we have Wood, Fraser will be happy to stay around and may very well be our captain next year. I think these rumours are BS and are simply based on the fact that he is yet to re-sign.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fraser is not a dog. If he is unhappy and wanted out at the very least he would asked to be traded so that we would get compensation for his loss. He would not walk out and go to the PSD that is absurd.

His contract is being negotiated as we speak. I believe that now we have Wood, Fraser will be happy to stay around and may very well be our captain next year. I think these rumours are BS and are simply based on the fact that he is yet to re-sign.

Completely agree. Josh is the type of person that would let the club know he wanted out so we could get compensated. I really doubt he would just leave us.

Maybe somebody should tell him that Buckley retired.

1st of all get a new name... ur from thomastown which shows u have no knowledge in any area except burglarly... i am also aware buckley retired belive it or not and i am also aware that fraser didnt like him... i am a one eyed collinwood supporter and i believe that maxwell should be captain, not fraser because i feel he is a bit mentally soft... if u read the other threads about pre season draft then this thread provides a sound story to y he wants to leave. i really do hope i am wrong tho as if he left we wood b in awful trouble which leads me to my next question... should we have got a experienced ruckman like hudson instead of a youngster as we are tappin on grand finals door and we need a ruckman who can get us there

You herd him and buckley?

What are they sheep?

You are calling two club greats sheep, how dare you!

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

ok that wasnt one bit funny and also 2 club greats.... buckley is the best player of all time i feel but fraser is hardly a great... please tell me what he has done since he has been pik number 1.. a good player but not a great

Stop with these stupid rumours.What is this kiddies corner?Let's make up stories,time.
Josh is going no where.It's rumours like this that grow unneccesary legs,for what ?No wonder most people laugh at Big Footy,with some of the ridiculous rumours being spread around i don't blame them ?
Ridiculous stories about my mum said this this and that,it makes me puke.
What sort of reliable source is that.Plaese people unless you have solid info taht is credible and can be backed with fact,don't bother posting rumours.

Stop with these stupid rumours.What is this kiddies corner?Let's make up stories,time.
Josh is going no where.It's rumours like this that grow unneccesary legs,for what ?No wonder most people laugh at Big Footy,with some of the ridiculous rumours being spread around i don't blame them ?
Ridiculous stories about my mum said this this and that,it makes me puke.
What sort of reliable source is that.Plaese people unless you have solid info taht is credible and can be backed with fact,don't bother posting rumours.

geez sorry i didnt realise u were daicos' cousin. and whenever somebody else said a something it wasnt true! get overyour self mate. and if you puke over a big footy comment you have serious issues. go get yourself a mrs mate, your in serious need of one.

My mum works with man associated very very closely with the collingwood football club. i cannot name him as i dont want to get my old cheese in trouble but i assure you this is correct. Apparently Josh Fraser isnt happy with collingwood. For some stupid reason he believes that he isnt appreciated enough at the club, and one example was he was not happy when nathan buckley returned from his niggling hammy injury. he didnt like how all the limelight was on him, and this aside he is not that happy with the pies. i f****n love josh fraser but lost a bit of respect for him after i heard this. i hope he pulls his head in a bit, and we sign him on for next year!

mr prowl, i 2 have heard these accusations and as i collingwood supporter i totally agree he should pull him head in for a big season in 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back