Just an observation - how we can impove

Remove this Banner Ad

Look at those sideburns. He looks like a girl! Now, Johnny Unitas, there's a haircut you could set your watch to.
rmo96c.jpg

And a little goatee

Come on brother!! Don't do it by halves. Let the Goateeeee roam wild & free. Let that sucker grow bigger than your head !!!
Grow a MEGA-GOATEEE!!!!:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As petty as it sounds, I'm not a fan of the fluro boots, especially on guys like Astbury. Work harder, think less about the colour of your boots Mr Vain.

But seriously, when was the last time you watched a Richmond game and thought of them or heard them called 'ferocious'?

I cannot recall one time under Dimma's reign.
He doesn't demand it, he doesn't coach it, so we shouldn't expect it from this side.

Even if they do it for a quarter it will be just that. Never a full game. Never 2 weeks in a row.

Toothless Tigers.
We have done it but it sparse.

It's crazy but when they ran out on the ground on Friday all I could think about was that a lot of players spend far too much time looking in the mirror before a game.

Get your hands off the product, spend less time admiring yourself in the mirror, stop working so hard on your 'profile' and 'brand' and play some ******* football.

If you win games the rest will look after itself.
Just go back to hair nets

It's a generational thing. Not just AFL players in the public eye but most male gen y'rs seem to spend more time on their appearance than women nowdays. To try and find an apprentice carpenter for my business that is willing to get in amongst it and get their hands dirty is near on impossible. They are too concerned with breaking a nail and getting a hair out of place. I agree with the op in that these players are too caught up in the latest trends and fashions than winning the bloody game. Get back to basics, get off mummys nipple, get off facebook and twitter and get a ******* kick. Jack Dyer would be rolling in his grave with some of these players priorities.

It's a generational thing. Not just AFL players in the public eye but most male gen y'rs seem to spend more time on their appearance than women nowdays. To try and find an apprentice carpenter for my business that is willing to get in amongst it and get their hands dirty is near on impossible. They are too concerned with breaking a nail and getting a hair out of place. I agree with the op in that these players are too caught up in the latest trends and fashions than winning the bloody game. Get back to basics, get off mummys nipple, get off facebook and twitter and get a ******* kick. Jack Dyer would be rolling in his grave with some of these players priorities.

Absolutely true and you could add that most of the pierced tatted gelled and tanned losers wouldn't know who jack Dyer was if he kicked their lazy asses.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back