Justin Westhoff

Remove this Banner Ad

You wouldn't spend your house hold assistance package money(my tax dollars) to watch that match up.
westhoff was moved to defence as he was copping an absolute hiding.

Shoe was excellent again just ran off him, took intercept marks, spoiled, cut out angles and stopped attacks....was like a spare man in defence but with an opponent.

GP how would you classify Westys 100th game given what you think of his opponent?

I thought he was on Stratton.

But yeah, if he was on Schoenclangers then not so good. Pity Clarkson had learned his lesson from Round 4 though, if he'd left Schoenmakers one out with Schulz then Schulz could've challenged Buddy's record from last week.

I thought he was on Stratton.

But yeah, if he was on Schoenclangers then not so good. Pity Clarkson had learned his lesson from Round 4 though, if he'd left Schoenmakers one out with Schulz then Schulz could've challenged Buddy's record from last week.
except when westhoff went to defence and shoe spent some time on schulz he didnt get a touch then either?? i have foxtel and tivo...I watch closely.

Yeah, that's my aim of being here. Racking up 'likes' should be everyones goal.:rolleyes:

You're as hard at it as Hamish Hartlett. Surname's very appropriate, not enough heart to call it that so we'll call it a Hartlett.
hamish heartless.

i have foxtel and tivo...I watch closely.

You mean when Schulz had two guys hanging off of him and Gibson as the fourth man up?

I guess that's what happens, when Schulz pantsed your AA squad defender in the first quarter you needed to put two players on him instead while still retaining Gibson as a third man up. Even two players couldn't stop him from getting a late goal.

You mean when Schulz had two guys hanging off of him and Gibson as the fourth man up?

I guess that's what happens, when Schulz pantsed your AA squad defender in the first quarter you needed to put two players on him instead while still retaining Gibson as a third man up. Even two players couldn't stop him from getting a late goal.
is that the junk time special. congrats on that.
also the last three quarters you went man on man for the most part.

schoenmakers thanks Sergeant schulz and fellow muppet westhoff for making him look good. Says would come back again although prefers to be challenged by players with some talent.
Schultz3.jpg

So why couldn't Josh Gibson take Schulz on his own in the first quarter when the game was still up for grabs? I thought he was supposed to be an AA star defender. Conceded 2.1 in a quarter and forced Clarkson to pull out the 'stick everyone on Schulz' plan B.

So why couldn't Josh Gibson take Schulz on his own in the first quarter when the game was still up for grabs? I thought he was supposed to be an AA star defender. Conceded 2.1 in a quarter and forced Clarkson to pull out the 'stick everyone on Schulz' plan B.
i didnt realise their where seats with obstructed views at aami stadium.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So do you disagree that Schulz with 2.1 despite limited supply pantsed Gibson in the first quarter? If so, why?

You serious? Wasn't one goal from a shit Guerra kick in and the other from a good lead most people couldn't stop?

You serious? Wasn't one goal from a shit Guerra kick in

Nope. That was Paul Stewart.

and the other from a good lead most people couldn't stop?

Yep. Schulz is a gun and even AA squad defenders like Gibson can't stop him one-on-one.

I dunno if this sounded like I was having a crack at Gibson. That wasn't my intention, my intention was to talk up Schulz who's been fantastic this year.

Yeah, that's my aim of being here. Racking up 'likes' should be everyones goal.:rolleyes:

You're as hard at it as Hamish Hartlett. Surname's very appropriate, not enough heart to call it that so we'll call it a Hartlett.
BOOM!

FWIW I thought your previous comment was clever :rolleyes: