Kardinia Park's Racing & Sports

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you take the 8 in the first leg because you think its LUCKY for CHAPPY that hes no longer plays for the flog Geelong side that became the first team in the best part of a decade to qualify top four and be eliminated in straight sets, or am I just reading too much into it and you just think its a winning chance?

Did you take the 8 in the first leg because you think its LUCKY for CHAPPY that hes no longer plays for the flog Geelong side that became the first team in the best part of a decade to qualify top four and be eliminated in straight sets, or am I just reading too much into it and you just think its a winning chance?
Ruh roh...

cute_asian_girl.gif

Obama-bucks-animated-money-gif.gif

That's right FLOGKNACKERS! Rooster Cogburn Lensen Kynge of Begrem Duritz , after 11 months the prodigal son returns this spring with mind blowing tips (just the tip) that will leave you scratching your heads wondering 'How the hell does he do it? What a great guy, he's the bestest' or something to that effect.

$50 UNITS/$5K BANK - which we'll turn into about $300,000 by the middle of November :$

Just easing in with the Quad only this week.

ROSEHILL

Quad

(A) 4,5,8/1/F/5,6 - $45 - 50%

(B) F/1/F/5 - $55 - 25%

Out: $100
In : $235
Total $5135

WOWEE! How does he do it DARCE? Say that again...WOWEE!

20/09/2014

Caulfield

Race 3

6. Anatina – 2u WIN @3.20 (B365)

Beat Gregers first up last time and then nearly won the G1 Galaxy. Trialled really nicely a few weeks back around some good class horses, she was under a good hold to the line and finished off well. I don’t think Kencella can give her weight and beat her and I don’t think the rest are up to her class. Really Keen.

Race 5

3. Minnie Downs – 0.5u WIN @31 / 1u PLACE @8.05 (TS)

Doesn’t look to be much speed on, maybe Spirit of Heaven can go forward. Mezeray Miss and Precious Gem from the 1 and 2 and possibly even Keep De Rose. I like Minnie Downs with the lack of pace in the race. I think she has no option but to go forward from the outside barrier and settle in the top 3 in what will hopefully be a slowly run race.

She’s super consistent, not the winningest mare on the planet but she does try hard. First up last time won the Echuca Cup. It was a big win, she hit a few walls but kept finding. She’s only missed a place once 1st up and that was at her first race start when she was beaten a space and spelled immediately.

Race 6

First 4 – 1u - 1/3,4,5,7,10,11 / 3,4,5,7,10,11/3,4,5,7,10,11 – 41.67% (VIC TAB)

Spillway looks the winner, I like Araldo, Lets Make A Deal & Gris Caro at $11+ to fill a couple of spots so should pay OK.

Race 7

3. Super Cool – 0.5u WIN @51/ 1u PLACE @11 (B365)

I might be going one run early here but he really looked like he was going to threaten in the Makybe Diva, his condition just seemed to give out late. Has won the Australian Cup third up, and close up in a Turnbull as well. He’s going to improve, just how much I don’t know but at the price I’m willing to find out.

Randwick

Race 6

3. Toydini – 0.5u WIN@11 /1u PLACE @3.00 (B365)

VG first up on an unsuitable wet track. Looks to have come back well, just needs that dry track to show his best and we should get it here. He’s really classy and the value here.

Race 7

8. Maysoon - 1u WIN @7/ 1u PLACE @2.10 (B365)

Not the strongest race with the scratching of Cauthen. I’m a big fan of Catkins, I think she’s really classy so that form is OK for this. Maysoon was only 3L off her last time and probably unlucky to be that far as Catkins had all the favours. Maysoon was four and five wide most of the trip. Should be peaking here.

Race 8

4. Safeguard – 0.5u WIN @21 / 1u PLACE @4.40 (TS)

Trialled really well beating Shamalia who looks back to her best, they spaced the field. Has a brilliant first up strike rate including the G3 Vain CAULFIELD, so no reason why he can’t go close even though there’s a couple of good ones in this. Going off the trial he look ready to produce again first up.

OUT : 11u ($550.00)

Last edited:
20/09/2014

Caulfield

Race 3

6. Anatina – 2u WIN @3.40

Beat Gregers first up last time and then nearly won the G1 Galaxy. Trialled really nicely a few weeks back around some good class horses, she was under a good hold to the line and finished off well. I don’t think Kencella can give her weight and beat her and I don’t think the rest are up to her class. Really Keen.

Race 5

3. Minnie Downs – 0.5u WIN @26 / 1u PLACE @7.06

Doesn’t look to be much speed on, maybe Spirit of Heaven can go forward. Mezeray Miss and Precious Gem from the 1 and 2 and possibly even Keep De Rose. I like Minnie Downs with the lack of pace in the race. I think she has no option but to go forward from the outside barrier and settle in the top 3 in what will hopefully be a slowly run race.

She’s super consistent, not the winningest mare on the planet but she does try hard. First up last time won the Echuca Cup. It was a big win, she hit a few walls but kept finding. She’s only missed a place once 1st up and that was at her first race start when she was beaten a space and spelled immediately.

Race 6

First 4 – 1u - 1/3,4,5,7,10,11 / 3,4,5,7,10,11/3,4,5,7,10,11 – 41.67%

Spillway looks the winner, I like Araldo, Lets Make A Deal & Gris Caro at $11+ to fill a couple of spots so should pay OK.

Race 7

3. Super Cool – 0.5u WIN @$35 / 1u PLACE @7.80

I might be going one run early here but he really looked like he was going to threaten in the Makybe Diva, his condition just seemed to give out late. Has won the Australian Cup third up, and close up in a Turnbull as well. He’s going to improve, just how much I don’t know but at the price I’m willing to find out.

Randwick

Race 6

3. Toydini – 0.5u WIN@9/1u PLACE @2.90

VG first up on an unsuitable wet track. Looks to have come back well, just needs that dry track to show his best and we should get it here. He’s really classy and the value here.

Race 7

8. Maysoon - 1u WIN @7/ 1u PLACE @2.26

Not the strongest race with the scratching of Cauthen. I’m a big fan of Catkins, I think she’s really classy so that form is OK for this. Maysoon was only 3L off her last time and probably unlucky to be that far as Catkins had all the favours. Maysoon was four and five wide most of the trip. Should be peaking here.

Race 8

4. Safeguard – 0.5u WIN @14 / 1u PLACE @3.36

Trialled really well beating Shamalia who looks back to her best, they spaced the field. Has a brilliant first up strike rate including the G3 Vain CAULFIELD, so no reason why he can’t go close even though there’s a couple of good ones in this. Going off the trial he look ready to produce again first up.

Quaddies Tomorrow.
Who are the bets with? I only ask because Sportsbet seem to have much better odds - eg Safeguard is paying $21.

Quaddies : 20/09/14

Caulfield

(A) 1/F/1,4,7,9/5,9,16 - $40-33%
(B) 1,3,4,5,7,10,11/3,6,7,9,10/1,4,7,9/5- $36 - 25.71%
(C) 1/3,9,10/1,4,7,9/5,16 - $24 - 100%

Randwick

(A) F/1,2,3,6,7/8,12/2,3,4,7,12 - $60 - 20%
(B) 3,7,8/1,2,3,6,7/8,12/,3,4,7,12 - 40 - 26.66%

Last edited:
Race 7

3. Super Cool – 0.5u WIN @$35 / 1u PLACE @7.80

Nah I reckon you've got it spot on, this is the run to come in.

Will take improvement again, but this isn't a vintage Underwood and he comes through the stronger form race IMO. Crazy overs.

Who are the bets with? I only ask because Sportsbet seem to have much better odds - eg Safeguard is paying $21.

I have updated the OP to include the best price (the best price available to me) If that's what I'm actually betting on then it makes more sense to post that. I'm just putting myself at a disadvantage otherwise. So I'll do BP and all exotics, quaddies etc will remain VIC TAB.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

20/09/2014

Caulfield

Race 3

6. Anatina – 2u WIN @3.20 (B365)

Race 5

3. Minnie Downs – 0.5u WIN @31 / 1u PLACE @8.05 (TS)

Race 6

First 4 – 1u - 1/3,4,5,7,10,11 / 3,4,5,7,10,11/3,4,5,7,10,11 – 41.67% (VIC TAB)

Race 7

3. Super Cool – 0.5u WIN @51/ 1u PLACE @11 (B365)

Randwick

Race 6

3. Toydini – 0.5u WIN@11 /1u PLACE @3.00 (B365)

Race 7

8. Maysoon - 1u WIN @7/ 1u PLACE @2.10 (B365)

Race 8

4. Safeguard – 0.5u WIN @21 / 1u PLACE @4.40 (TS)

Quaddies : 20/09/14

Caulfield

(A) 1/F/1,4,7,9/5,9,16 - $40-33%
(B) 1,3,4,5,7,10,11/3,6,7,9,10/1,4,7,9/5- $36 - 25.71%
(C) 1/3,9,10/1,4,7,9/5,16 - $24 - 100%

Randwick

(A) F/1,2,3,6,7/8,12/2,3,4,7,12 - $60 - 20%
(B) 3,7,8/1,2,3,6,7/8,12/,3,4,7,12 - 40 - 26.66%

:$

Ok so I'm at -$750 but that's fine. I enjoy a fight. Kynge probably won't talk to me for a while so that's probably the most pleasing thing to come out of today.

Bank $4250:rainbow:

On the right track with Super Cool, just never really in a great position for us EW players. We'll butter up again next time.

Was with you on Maysoon though and FMD what a cat o_O:rolleyes::drunk:

Moonee Valley 26/09

Race 1

2. Easy Drama 0.5u Win $12 (B365) / 1.5u Place $3.25

Won well at his first start beating Singularity (was competitive with Oakleigh Girl/Clifton Hill) comfortably after stalking the leaders sitting 3rd or 4th. The speed map says he can do that again here, looks to be a fair bit of pace on and he should be the one peeling off and coming home best. Looks to have talent, it’s a bit of a lottery picking which ones will make the jump from 2yo-3yo but he looks classy. At that price he’s worth a gamble.

All up WIN
R2 Commanding Jewel / R3 Angels Beach / R4 Lankan Rupee $4.94 x 1.5U

Doesn't need much explaining, they should all win.

Race 5

Silversands 0.5u Win @$26 (B365) / Loved up 0.5u Win@$14 (B365) / Top Dolly 1u Win @21 (SB) / Royal Trieste 0.5u @67 (SB) / Tahni Dancer 0.5u @18 (SB)

Looks like a hot speed, I think the two short priced fav’s might unravel each other, they will be at the front of a pretty hot speed. Sunset Rock will be up there, as will Pienkna and Cristalina Lago. You can’t lose backing five horses AMIRITE! I may end up egg faced here when the fav’s run the quinella …but I like this race.

I think the majority of that group will be charging home late but it all hinges on the leaders going mad which I think they will. After that it’s a bit of a lottery with the strongest chances being Silversands and Top Dolly. TD was really strangely ridden last start, I’m sure they will let her settle back in the field this time like at her first start when she close up chasing Oakleigh Girl in a G3 (That Singularity form again) She seems to have had nothing but trouble since. Pulled up lame against Earthquake first up, something went wrong in the Diamond and dropped off. Then as mentioned was ridden upside down last start. Possibly just to give her a tough workout to get her along for this race?

Before a dope like King of Assram squeals, I’m well aware that I’ve picked Lankan in the G1 and ignored that form in this much weaker race. That’s how important speed maps are to the outcome of a race you snivelling little s**t :)

Race 6 – Signoff 1.5u Win @$5 (Bookmaker)

Lightly raced with the most upside. The last two top him off nicely, Unbeaten 2000+, loves the Valley. Also engaged at Caulfield Sun in a weaker race.

Quaddie
F / 5,11 / 1,2,3,6,7 / 4,6,10,12 - $100 - 25%

Remove this Banner Ad

Back