KDFL 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the league may raise a level next year. We are keen to continue to build on our last three seasons, Merrigum have unfinished business, Lancaster and Undera looking to add quality to their already competitive lists. Stanhope are never too far off the pace. Avenel would be looking to stay in finals contention with a good base and strong 3rds. Ardmona came on in leaps and bounds in 2014 and would be chasing some key personnel.

The remainder of clubs will also be working away to mount a challenge... While Nagambie will be the hunted after their Senior flag.

So
On another note have been told by a very reliable source that Russ Lee will coach Lancy in 2015 with Steve Tommo returning to the club to be his assistant along with a few other names to follow.

Seems like Lancy are going hard for season '15
sounds promising.. Going hard is one way of saying it but you've gotta remember that we are losing 2 on ballers Burnett and Davies ( 1st & 2nd in this years b&f ) so to replace them with those 2 if that's true would be amazing.. What's your mail on the names to follow??

My mail to Lanky is

Lee to Coach
Other assistant pending
Thompson to be an assistant
2 possible other players who represented the Heathcote District league 1 other previous premiership player in KDFL Jake Williams. Burnett still may run around and they will hold on to last yrs recruits also.

#yella

My mail to Lanky is

Lee to Coach
Other assistant pending
2 possible other players who represented the Heathcote District league 1 other previous premiership player in KDFL Jake Williams. Burnett still may run around and they will hold on to last yrs recruits also.

#yella
I'd like to understand the connection if any between Lee and Lancaster? Is there one?

On another note have been told by a very reliable source that Russ Lee will coach Lancy in 2015 with Steve Tommo returning to the club to be his assistant along with a few other names to follow.

Seems like Lancy are going hard for season '15
Not 100% sold on the Thompson rumor, little more to go under the bridge to get him across the line according to my mail..

So
sounds promising.. Going hard is one way of saying it but you've gotta remember that we are losing 2 on ballers Burnett and Davies ( 1st & 2nd in this years b&f ) so to replace them with those 2 if that's true would be amazing.. What's your mail on the names to follow??
Not much to comment about other players to follow. Was just told about Lee and Tommo along with "a couple other blokes lined up". No names were mentioned. Getting abit carried away I think as the real silly season hasn't even begun yet. Only been a couple days since the granny. Many names to get mentioned on here for a lot of clubs between now and Rd.1 and I bet the majority fall through....

My mail to Lanky is

Lee to Coach
Other assistant pending

#yella
Nothing on the Williams front as far as Lancy are concerned and Burners to definitely hang them up were all part of my conversation with some wombat folk. Like I mentioned earlier in a post, very early days. Burners may yet go on for another 4 years..

Nothing on the Williams front as far as Lancy are concerned and Burners to definitely hang them up were all part of my conversation with some wombat folk. Like I mentioned earlier in a post, very early days. Burners may yet go on for another 4 years..
they went hard this from the half way mark
how did it end ?
there is nothing in the two,s
is smooth involved ?

So
just concentrate on me old mate russ lee will ya architect the coffers are startin to dry up a little bit up here and I need an injection of funds

they went hard this from the half way mark
how did it end ?
there is nothing in the two,s
is smooth involved ?
Pretty well I would say considering we played 2 finals matched it with everyone in the top 6 so we've got something to build on..

My source is very strong on this one young double J. Time will tell
Thought it might depend on where another close mate played? And he might possibly play at a GVL club next year?

Anyways, would be great for Lanky if they did, good for the league as well. As everyone has said, the silly season has barley begun!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought it might depend on where another close mate played? And he might possibly play at a GVL club next year?

Anyways, would be great for Lanky if they did, good for the league as well. As everyone has said, the silly season has barley begun!
or his mate might play for tongala

or his mate might play for tongala
Interesting info on rushy.. Having a meeting with a certain coach this week.. If they were to gain his services they would definately improve significantly indeed.. Has a good connection of getting players to clubs he coaches. Any comment jayco13

My mail to Lanky is

Lee to Coach
Other assistant pending

#yella

Mate ur obviously Russ or ur on the committee cause most of ur comments are correct.... As for the coach it was meant to be Russ Lee & Myself co-coaching, think Riggas (Arkitect) & Russ (U?) might have been against that move so as of this morning I am no longer doing it nor am I no longer involved in the club....

There are a couple of reasons for this but this is the main reason that I feel I should share with my Bigfooty folk so that more untrue stories are not spread as they have already started....

After Saturday's grand final we had a function back at our club rooms & my wife was physically pushed & shoved (as a supportive husband would do I tried sorting it out) we we're both then very promptly told to F*** Off & we are not welcome at the club by a very disrespectful A-Grade netballer.... Without myself even being spoken to by the club they decided I was out & Russ was doing the job solo from Melb.... This is the REAL reason of my departure from the club so if anyone has anything different to say definitely feel free to msg me or even better get my number & call me personally as I'm not fussed about what people personally think of me but when my wife is basically attacked for absolutely no reason at all then we are made to be the culprits doesn't sit well with me....

On the other note yes Thommo is seriously considering coming back to the club as assistant coach but I think it's between Lanky & Ky.... Personally I think he choose Lanky....

Cheers & thanks for the year, u are some enjoyable footy people to talk with....

Mate ur obviously Russ or ur on the committee cause most of ur comments are correct.... As for the coach it was meant to be Russ Lee & Myself co-coaching, think Riggas (Arkitect) & Russ (U?) might have been against that move so as of this morning I am no longer doing it nor am I no longer involved in the club....

There are a couple of reasons for this but this is the main reason that I feel I should share with my Bigfooty folk so that more untrue stories are not spread as they have already started....

After Saturday's grand final we had a function back at our club rooms & my wife was physically pushed & shoved (as a supportive husband would do I tried sorting it out) we we're both then very promptly told to F*** Off & we are not welcome at the club by a very disrespectful A-Grade netballer.... Without myself even being spoken to by the club they decided I was out & Russ was doing the job solo from Melb.... This is the REAL reason of my departure from the club so if anyone has anything different to say definitely feel free to msg me or even better get my number & call me personally as I'm not fussed about what people personally think of me but when my wife is basically attacked for absolutely no reason at all then we are made to be the culprits doesn't sit well with me....

On the other note yes Thommo is seriously considering coming back to the club as assistant coach but I think it's between Lanky & Ky.... Personally I think he choose Lanky....

Cheers & thanks for the year, u are some enjoyable footy people to talk with....

Very disappointed for you and your wife, you have been great value on this thread and a good sport. Hopefully another KDFL club will snap you up asap.

Hi

Farrkk your a lose cannon.. Don't involve me in this.. And I can assure you russ doesn't have a bigfooty account and wouldn't be dumb enough to leak mail on it..This is the first I've heard of it obviuosly I wasn't there Saturday night mate but I would appreciate you keep your opinions to yourself I don't go writing rubbish on here about you the reason for you moving on is beyond me.. If you wana know fact just ask me I was the one who pushed for you in the first place so il happily accept your apology and move on.. Good luck

Hi
Farrkk your a lose cannon.. Don't involve me in this.. And I can assure you russ doesn't have a bigfooty account and wouldn't be dumb enough to leak mail on it..This is the first I've heard of it obviuosly I wasn't there Saturday night mate but I would appreciate you keep your opinions to yourself I don't go writing rubbish on here about you the reason for you moving on is beyond me.. If you wana know fact just ask me I was the one who pushed for you in the first place so il happily accept your apology and move on.. Good luck

Hahaha Violet Town were right! Well that's not what I heard! Why would u ring 4-5 other blokes to apply for the job & not me?? Doesn't sound that encouraging from my end? Remember I know people too.... Anyway mate I couldn't care less now as the club didn't want to support me or my wife which is pretty piss poor so I feel the same way back.... I was always taught to treat 1 how 1 treats u.... I gave that club everything all year, busted my ass & this is my thanks.... So no u won't be getting an apology off me because if u paid more attention to ur team mates in the 1st place when u where at the club u would've known that I was having a joke with u & Russ.... Or as I now actually know who it is.... All the best to u's next year & I hope it doesn't backfire.... Cheers

Interesting info on rushy.. Having a meeting with a certain coach this week.. If they were to gain his services they would definately improve significantly indeed.. Has a good connection of getting players to clubs he coaches. Any comment jayco13

No comment... I'm going into politics

Hahaha Violet Town were right! Well that's not what I heard! Why would u ring 4-5 other blokes to apply for the job & not me?? Doesn't sound that encouraging from my end? Remember I know people too.... Anyway mate I couldn't care less now as the club didn't want to support me or my wife which is pretty piss poor so I feel the same way back.... I was always taught to treat 1 how 1 treats u.... I gave that club everything all year, busted my ass & this is my thanks.... So no u won't be getting an apology off me because if u paid more attention to ur team mates in the 1st place when u where at the club u would've known that I was having a joke with u & Russ.... Or as I now actually know who it is.... All the best to u's next year & I hope it doesn't backfire.... Cheers
I'm not really quite sure where your at mate? Joke?? Hardly joke type stuff don't quit your day job to be a comedian..and of course I spoke to 4 or 5 people all would've been great options I hadn't contacted you because you had already engaged in conversation with the club you don't speak to one person when looking to fill a position.. I'm sorry that your moving on was great playing along side you.. Il leave it that mate gimme a buzz if ya want not a good look having a spat on here

Hi
What no Bigfooty account, Mr Magee my have something to say about that..Just one thing Arky, r u on the committee.. U seem to have a lot of influence out that way..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back