KDFL 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What no Bigfooty account, Mr Magee my have something to say about that..Just one thing Arky, r u on the committee.. U seem to have a lot of influence out that way..
Haha apparently pulling on the strings jax.. And have you lot been bagging me to clarky enough is enough (this was a joke) ;)

Mate ur obviously Russ or ur on the committee cause most of ur comments are correct.... As for the coach it was meant to be Russ Lee & Myself co-coaching, think Riggas (Arkitect) & Russ (U?) might have been against that move so as of this morning I am no longer doing it nor am I no longer involved in the club....

There are a couple of reasons for this but this is the main reason that I feel I should share with my Bigfooty folk so that more untrue stories are not spread as they have already started....

After Saturday's grand final we had a function back at our club rooms & my wife was physically pushed & shoved (as a supportive husband would do I tried sorting it out) we we're both then very promptly told to F*** Off & we are not welcome at the club by a very disrespectful A-Grade netballer.... Without myself even being spoken to by the club they decided I was out & Russ was doing the job solo from Melb.... This is the REAL reason of my departure from the club so if anyone has anything different to say definitely feel free to msg me or even better get my number & call me personally as I'm not fussed about what people personally think of me but when my wife is basically attacked for absolutely no reason at all then we are made to be the culprits doesn't sit well with me....

On the other note yes Thommo is seriously considering coming back to the club as assistant coach but I think it's between Lanky & Ky.... Personally I think he choose Lanky....

Cheers & thanks for the year, u are some enjoyable footy people to talk with....
He doesn't call himself the architect for nothing.. Has been in talks with us about coming back to VT but has obviously decided to stay for $$$ome reason so perhaps u can come to VT instead.. We are all lovers at VT not fighters..

I think Arky is a bit of an Arky when it comes to gathering talent together.
How good is this. It's the best reading I've had since little black sambo ( children's book from the 60's)
Couple of things wasn't Russ lee signed sealed and delivered as coach at Vt 2 years ago before the gun bower carrot got too big?
Is the arseitect capable of securing a senior spot in the soon to become almighty lancy side?
Will jaxbax try to conjure up some impossible dream to cut the lee train off at the pass?
Stay tuned same wombat channel same wombat time.

How good is this. It's the best reading I've had since little black sambo ( children's book from the 60's)
Couple of things wasn't Russ lee signed sealed and delivered as coach at Vt 2 years ago before the gun bower carrot got too big?
Is the arseitect capable of securing a senior spot in the soon to become almighty lancy side?
Will jaxbax try to conjure up some impossible dream to cut the lee train off at the pass?
Stay tuned same wombat channel same wombat time.
Ha ha ha ha love reading your work sparra... jaxbac what has arky gone and done now? Pretty hard to keep a secert in this leauge..
I think russ made about $20000 large just from sign ons last year so I wouldnt get to carried away with all the mail.. or maybe you should

WowWee hasn't this forum heated up, tremendous reading.
Hey Smooth Mover your welcome at VT, always good to have experienced quality football people at your club & bring some players with you. And no I'm not kidding
Go the Towners!

Ha ha ha ha love reading your work sparra... jaxbac what has arky gone and done now? Pretty hard to keep a secert in this leauge..
I think russ made about $20000 large just from sign ons last year so I wouldnt get to carried away with all the mail.. or maybe you should
I'd like to know what happened to the 20k that Mr Lee earnt. I hope he hasn't forgot my phone number.

I'm not really quite sure where your at mate? Joke?? Hardly joke type stuff don't quit your day job to be a comedian..and of course I spoke to 4 or 5 people all would've been great options I hadn't contacted you because you had already engaged in conversation with the club you don't speak to one person when looking to fill a position.. I'm sorry that your moving on was great playing along side you.. Il leave it that mate gimme a buzz if ya want not a good look having a spat on here

Just trying to spice up the site mate, don't know what we are Guna do with ourselves with the footy season so far away & I was scared everyone would leave for better pastures during the off season.... Haha

(Just incase u were unsure that was a joke that's why I put the Haha at the end hoping u would pick up on it.... Haha Oooops there it goes again.... Haha & so on & so on.... Haha, s**t, I just can't help myself....) Haha My bad....

Nah but in all seriousness mate what's done is done & it's a massive shame how it's all panned out but hey thats footy life I guess! We'll all move on.... But it has been a pleasure playing for the Lanky footy club & all the players.... Great bunch of blokes & wish u guys all the best next year.... Except if I play somewhere else in the league not on that day.... Haha ( Not joking this time! Gets confusing I know hey) haha

woweee, 3 news pages full and not one word of The Gum or the Lakers the week after the Grand Final :eek:
Chalkie fits the bill for what you have said about the Rushy job Normo3!

woweee, 3 news pages full and not one word of The Gum or the Lakers the week after the Grand Final :eek:

There was word that the Chalk was taking on the monumental task of rebuilding Inglewood over this way but nothing has been officially announced so who knows

No hank it's not the chalkman..
There was word that the Chalk was taking on the monumental task of rebuilding Inglewood over this way but nothing has been officially announced so who knows
your rite with the word bit.. Has spoke to several clubs around the district.. Thinks he's just waiting to see what happens.. I'd say he will land a job in the next week or so..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your mate Smoothy is paying me to take the heat off the Wombat scuffles!! Jason Norman, he did vacate the Stanhope 2s job.;)
Haha.. Yeah the old saying of the footy show.. What a week it's been in football.. Smoothy we can go as a package deal hey mate.. Hank assistant me the 2s.. All done.. Just got to find a club.. :) :)

All for creating new footy teams.

Obviously tongue-in-cheek, the Toolamba Owls (Hooters) are gaining in popularity. We are keen on starting a primary school team in 2016.

Mate ur obviously Russ or ur on the committee cause most of ur comments are correct.... As for the coach it was meant to be Russ Lee & Myself co-coaching, think Riggas (Arkitect) & Russ (U?) might have been against that move so as of this morning I am no longer doing it nor am I no longer involved in the club....

There are a couple of reasons for this but this is the main reason that I feel I should share with my Bigfooty folk so that more untrue stories are not spread as they have already started....

After Saturday's grand final we had a function back at our club rooms & my wife was physically pushed & shoved (as a supportive husband would do I tried sorting it out) we we're both then very promptly told to F*** Off & we are not welcome at the club by a very disrespectful A-Grade netballer.... Without myself even being spoken to by the club they decided I was out & Russ was doing the job solo from Melb.... This is the REAL reason of my departure from the club so if anyone has anything different to say definitely feel free to msg me or even better get my number & call me personally as I'm not fussed about what people personally think of me but when my wife is basically attacked for absolutely no reason at all then we are made to be the culprits doesn't sit well with me....

On the other note yes Thommo is seriously considering coming back to the club as assistant coach but I think it's between Lanky & Ky.... Personally I think he choose Lanky....

Cheers & thanks for the year, u are some enjoyable footy people to talk with....

Hey Smoothy Come to VT we have respectful nettyers and we all chuck in keys. yours welcome at any time. Yeeeew!

Just trying to spice up the site mate, don't know what we are Guna do with ourselves with the footy season so far away & I was scared everyone would leave for better pastures during the off season.... Haha

(Just incase u were unsure that was a joke that's why I put the Haha at the end hoping u would pick up on it.... Haha Oooops there it goes again.... Haha & so on & so on.... Haha, s**t, I just can't help myself....) Haha My bad....

Nah but in all seriousness mate what's done is done & it's a massive shame how it's all panned out but hey thats footy life I guess! We'll all move on.... But it has been a pleasure playing for the Lanky footy club & all the players.... Great bunch of blokes & wish u guys all the best next year.... Except if I play somewhere else in the league not on that day.... Haha ( Not joking this time! Gets confusing I know hey) haha
Wow wee the money train has just rolled into wombat land and russ lee should fit the name well as king wombat.
Will russ last as coach at least until the season begins?
Will riggamortis set in before seasons end?
And will daffy Lamaro come out of retirement to give russ a chop out?

Find out next time same wombat time same wombat channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back