KDFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What was the wash up with Varsamarkis? Is he still at Lancaster?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Vars has pulled the pin after doing his hammy and has some of his own personal issues to sort out he is an absolute gun and will be missed but in saying that he has 2 weeks to to Sign with another club and until he does he still might be a chance to play at lancy in 5 or 6 weeks cheers scribe !!

Massive game to morrow between Stanhope and the gum I'm told merrigum hasn't won at stanny for quite a while but I think they can do it tomorrow Wags and foreys are the keys for Stanhope in my opinion the best ruck and forward in the comp so they must stop their dominance !!

Massive game to morrow between Stanhope and the gum I'm told merrigum hasn't won at stanny for quite a while but I think they can do it tomorrow Wags and foreys are the keys for Stanhope in my opinion the best ruck and forward in the comp so they must stop their dominance !!
Haha.. The money men loose again... As I said Russ will keep buying but what quality is he getting.. Has beens don't count..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a few facts Swoop. 1998 was the last time we had beaten Stanhope on their deck. 2005 was last time for the Reserves. Very good feeling to get that monkey off the back! Also Stanhope committee said it was a record gate for them.

Yesterday Tom Sullivan returned from his holiday and Bryce Wellington was back from injury.

Forys was well held by Bob Knowles, but Stanhopes midfield supply also didn't help him.
Jake Ross battled well to limit Wagstaffs influence, still very hard to stop. Best ruck in the league.

we have injuries ha ha
what's your excuse ground soft after rain
Russ lee looks to be carrying an injury possibly hip by the way he was moving or maybe age might be poking its nose out. Candidate for mark of the year by one of our young guns in Ryan Jennings hope we have it on tape. Lancy had a few out but so did the Towners

We are hoping to run an exhibition Under 14s match before the Murchison V Girgarre match on Saturday 4th July.

Toolamba-Murchison will take on the SGR Giants at 9am.

The regular school comps have the bye so we should be able to get enough players on board.

Get in touch for more details.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 8
Just a few facts Swoop. 1998 was the last time we had beaten Stanhope on their deck. 2005 was last time for the Reserves. Very good feeling to get that monkey off the back! Also Stanhope committee said it was a record gate for them.

Yesterday Tom Sullivan returned from his holiday and Bryce Wellington was back from injury.

Forys was well held by Bob Knowles, but Stanhopes midfield supply also didn't help him.
Jake Ross battled well to limit Wagstaffs influence, still very hard to stop. Best ruck in the league.

Merrigum set up very well from the get go and didn't allow time and space for us. 2 behind the footy early also didn't allow us to go forward with any conviction. They played very well.

Must say was great that most of the players and supporters came in the rooms for a beer, great sportsmanship even if they did beat us pretty well :thumbsu:

Merrigum set up very well from the get go and didn't allow time and space for us. 2 behind the footy early also didn't allow us to go forward with any conviction. They played very well.

Must say was great that most of the players and supporters came in the rooms for a beer, great sportsmanship even if they did beat us pretty well :thumbsu:
How did Murphy perform Sparra and the other travellers. Reading the best players don't see them named.
murph was very good uses the handball well
Our field kicking was down
At the moment we have lots of young players on the park which bodes well for the future
Plenty of experience to come back in

Why would Lancaster been taking stats on the melb guys game day ? ? ? ? were they doing that when they were winning ? Smooth you should be able to help me out ;)

Sorry mate but I'm unsure of their new setup, as they have completely new bench coaches etc? I know last year when I was there that they didn't take any individual players stats on possession's but they did take stats on every player's 1%ers (spoils, sheppards, tackles) but that was it! I do know that someone has been taking Russ's stats each week as I'm always told early in the week how he's been dominating & how many possi's he ended up with!! :D

But u know how footy works mate, when ur winning no 1 blinks an eye sideways, but once u drop a game or 2 that u shouldn't everyone wants ur head!! Cruel game that we love.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back