KDFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

The above is from your by-laws passed at a special meeting in May. Can I ask those on committees why this was implemented and who implemented it? When it's says "officers or members" does that refer to committee members or all paid up club members?

Last edited:
Also I note in the by laws that all clubs must supply the league with copies of audited financial statements including profit and loss and balance sheet. Is this also a new requirement and was this implemented by the new Goulburn Murray administration? If so what is the reasoning for this requirement?

If that is the case is it plausible to assume that if all leagues were to be administered by AFLGM then the financials of all leagues/clubs could be compared? If so were clubs informed prior to joining the admin that this would be occurring?

Also I note in the by laws that all clubs must supply the league with copies of audited financial statements including profit and loss and balance sheet. Is this also a new requirement and was this implemented by the new Goulburn Murray administration? If so what is the reasoning for this requirement?

If that is the case is it plausible to assume that if all leagues were to be administered by AFLGM then the financials of all leagues/clubs could be compared? If so were clubs informed prior to joining the admin that this would be occurring?
Well it's been pretty quiet on here of late.. Good win by merrigum Saturday and a few nagaz blokes got a bit ahead of them selfs and did the old hand around the throat to the gum boys at 3qt time.. Don't know if this is true was only told by some1.. Surely the gum would be favs now.. They have recruited 3 GV rep players along with clarkey, smith and forbes to the list in 2015.. If the gum can't win it this year I can't see them winning one for a while.. It's been a build up for them.. 2013 straight sets.. 2014 r/up SHOULD of won.. 2015 will it be the year of the dog.. I think so

I wouldn't be surprised if avenal is up and about at the business end of the season.. My tip is a nagambie vs avenal grand final

The score lines of three games wasn't a good look for the losing clubs yesterday. Its a worry for the futures of these clubs id be l keeping one eye over my shoulder to see when john O'Donoghue trys to shut them down

The score lines of three games wasn't a good look for the losing clubs yesterday. Its a worry for the futures of these clubs id be l keeping one eye over my shoulder to see when john O'Donoghue trys to shut them down
Any further decline in clubs reflects badly on the AFL because they know that they have taken participant numbers for granted for far too long. Maybe you should have put this comment on the Bendigo thread where Maryborough failed to field a Reserves side yesterday in a major league competition. The KDFL is looking for motivated people to boost interest in the game in schools, if you have the time check out the website and pop in an application.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two of the clubs that got beaten badly are being watched.

Longwood are surely in some strife. Read a post on their Facebook page a few weeks ago pleading for more players and volunteers. Honestly can't see them ever recovering.

Ardmonas trouble this year has been well publicised. They have bounced back before but has to be an all hands on deck effort. Any chance of getting involved again Guido?

I'd be surprised to see Rushworth FC at the bottom for too long. Rough year for sure, but if the community get behind the club and get some key locals back to tiger land, they'll be competitive again.

Ardmona could be sitting on a gold mine with the Mooroopna West growth corridor.

A win-win could be to become a co-tenant at Mooroopna and revolutionise the club. The new lighting towers would be a bonus too.

A good alliance between Moorooona and Ardmona would be beneficial for football in the town.

Could the relationship work?

Last edited:
Ardmona could be sitting on a gold mine with the Mooroopna West growth corridor.

A win-win could be to become a co-tenant at Mooroopna and revolutionise the club. The new lighting towers would be a bonus too.

A good alliance between Moorooona and Ardmona would be beneficial for football in the town.

Has to be done

Doubt it. No benefit to Mooroopna FC whatsoever.

I have stated on here that there is reasons to be concerned about the future of the KDFL . I still maintain it is highly likely the KDFL will loose 3 clubs as early as next year . It won't surprise me if it that list is up to 5 within the next 3-4 years .
From reading what WILTY has written above , AFL VIC have progressed further in linning everything up for it to happen and they have strong history of doing so .
They have gained full control , including gaining financial records and also have the right to penalise clubs if they or any of their members go to the media about there wrong doings whilst using the KDFL rules as cover .
You can conjure financial figures for any club to read any picture and all clubs like many business' , enter into future contracts base on future earnings . So yes at times they can be deemed insolvent .
It wouldn't surprise me that the biggest thing Ardmona are guilty of is recruiting GVFL players.
A few other clubs who have also recruited good and many ex GVFL players should be looking over their shoulder, especially those who have targeted Tatura .
The points / salary cap is a further extension of this , they will prevent KDFL from recruiting major league players , whilst targeting KDFL juniors and they won't care if it causes KDFL clubs to fold as a result of low player numbers.
Thankfully for the KDFL, it would appear more clubs are starting to see through the bullshit and searching a little deeper rather than taking everything they are told for granted .

Last edited:

There wont be an Aliance between Mooroopna and ardmona. There was a big meeting few years ago where there was big plans to make a sporting precinct in mooroopna. It was going to go up to the trotting track. The footy oval beside mooroopnas ground was going to be spruced up with ardmona using it as there home ground. This would enable the club better access to players and sponsors.

AFL VIC Country trying to get rid of Ardmona ?
Don't know for sure if the current executive wants ardmona out but the execs around 6 to 10 years ago did. Also interesting to see the league president wat at girgarees home game on Saturday to observe crowd behavior.

Don't know for sure if the current executive wants ardmona out but the execs around 6 to 10 years ago did. Also interesting to see the league president wat at girgarees home game on Saturday to observe crowd behavior.
First sentence - name names. Second sentence - hardly interesting given the fallout from the reverse match earlier in the season; game called off, reported players and several letters and responses filed with the league. Are the Executive not to be seen at games?

Well he would of watched some doddle head run in both arms swinging in the 2nds and the current coach over at the side lines carrying on like a pork chop, after he copped some slander after a poor kick at goal, good impression when league officials are watching very closely :eek::eek:

First sentence - name names. Second sentence - hardly interesting given the fallout from the reverse match earlier in the season; game called off, reported players and several letters and responses filed with the league. Are the Executive not to be seen at games?
Name names not a problem andrew chittick greg watson and old boy dunlop. Secondly the leagur president was there because there had been complaints about the gig supporters he was there to observe

Well he would of watched some doddle head run in both arms swinging in the 2nds and the current coach over at the side lines carrying on like a pork chop, after he copped some slander after a poor kick at goal, good impression when league officials are watching very closely :eek::eek:
I agree if this was the case its not a good look in my time playing against gig I found the supporters players and officials to be very welcoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back