KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
stanhope v nagambie= stanhope to just get over the line maybe 4 goals. also well done to ryan pattern abosolute freak and should have won by 10 votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rushworth v undera= rushy to win by 100 points too good, too strong and too skillful. funny to c if undera even fill a side but even if they do it wont matter

stanhope v nagambie= stanhope to just get over the line maybe 4 goals. also well done to ryan pattern abosolute freak and should have won by 10 votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rushworth v undera= rushy to win by 100 points too good, too strong and too skillful. funny to c if undera even fill a side but even if they do it wont matter
Wouldn't surprise me if Nagambie get up in this game, going on the way Sanhope played last week against VT. will be interested to see if they can also get a full 10 this week considering they only rocked up to VT with 17 last week

Yeah the fighting sure helped undera they were only about 3 goals down when they decided to start the "biffo" and look were that got them (cough) 81 point flogging! at the hands of a team who are Quote " not good enough to play finals" what a load of s**t we clearly are good enough!

What was the wash up with that young bloke from undera who snotted about half of our thirds boys then apparently took a swipe at the umpire is this true??

Finals will be good to watch tomorrow, my tips for X factors throughout finals, will be Damon, and hayden chillingsworth from rushy, these two will really need to stand up high and tall for the saide to be what it takes to get there.
patten and Jase leocatta will be the x's for stanny, patten the league medallist, leocatta the underrated backman, put's the re in bounds out of the defensive 50.
Aldo borg will be the x factor for vt, commits himself.
naggaz, willy tranter will be naggaz x factor, this kid is a livewire. knows how to play. he could be the key to naggaz possible success through finals.

Finals will be good to watch tomorrow, my tips for X factors throughout finals, will be Damon, and hayden chillingsworth from rushy, these two will really need to stand up high and tall for the saide to be what it takes to get there.
patten and Jase leocatta will be the x's for stanny, patten the league medallist, leocatta the underrated backman, put's the re in bounds out of the defensive 50.
Aldo borg will be the x factor for vt, commits himself.
naggaz, willy tranter will be naggaz x factor, this kid is a livewire. knows how to play. he could be the key to naggaz possible success through finals.
get a life and stop talkin s**t ya dumb ****

get a life and stop talkin s**t ya dumb ****

hey your as much of a 'dumb ****' as me, we're all entitled to a say on here. Besides, I wasn't bagging any teams out....

and think about it, those boys are the un-observed combining appittamy to their teams success through finals. they sure as hell were through the h&a season. if they dont stand up, it'll make it very hard for their teams to pull the win across the line!!!!

if you had of pulled ya head out of your a*** you would of realised it, instead of pick daisy's on the footy field all day.

observation mate.... look it up in the dictionary, its under ''o'', right after ''n'', and right before ''p'', that may help ya.

nagaz were superb on saturday showing heart after being down all day and coming bak in the last quarter. stanhope played well but didnt have the legs in the last quarter.

I went over and watched the Stanhope nagambie game yesterday, wasnt bad game, both teams tried hard, Nagambie jst getting over the line in the last 10 or 15 mins, stnahope threatened to blow the game open at times but nagaz to thier credit always pinned one or two back to stay in the hunt. Brad Robonson played well for the losers as did james fraseer, Haysom and Comi playing well in their roles. Bloke 2 i dunno if u were right on the X factor for stanhope with Leocarta, He got in the best yesterday, didnt play that particularly well and i thnk u might need to re-assess your judgment on that player imparticularly

I went over and watched the Stanhope nagambie game yesterday, wasnt bad game, both teams tried hard, Nagambie jst getting over the line in the last 10 or 15 mins, stnahope threatened to blow the game open at times but nagaz to thier credit always pinned one or two back to stay in the hunt. Brad Robonson played well for the losers as did james fraseer, Haysom and Comi playing well in their roles. Bloke 2 i dunno if u were right on the X factor for stanhope with Leocarta, He got in the best yesterday, didnt play that particularly well and i thnk u might need to re-assess your judgment on that player imparticularly

is that even a word or u just makin' 'em up? :p

im sure u got the jist of it Tradward... what are your thoughts on that imparticular player??

who? leocata? i'd say he was probably one of the kids out there last time murch played stanhope who i'd throw the odd sideways comment to the fella standing next to me like "that fella with the headband goes alright" or "the big dude in the centre is a machine" but honestly bud, i dont really put faces to names too often so i really couldnt tell ya.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Try it with two words you_beauty; in particular, in particularly

Have a few seasons at Rushworth High School?.....it is either "in particular" or "particularly". You can't say "in particularly". By the way, you let him get away with "jist". It starts with a G.

Well done on the weekend.

Have a few seasons at Rushworth High School?.....it is either "in particular" or "particularly". You can't say "in particularly". By the way, you let him get away with "jist". It starts with a G.

Well done on the weekend.

Haha, yeah said it in my head and wasn't too sure, we have got there and given the young fella a spelling/grammar lesson in the end, even the bright ones come out with a few chinks in the armour from Rushy!!

Cheers, was a good solid win, now onto the mighty purps.

Sorry fellas, my mistake, thought this was a footy forum not an english lesson. haha

Speaking of school forty one, they obviously never had Umpiring lessons back in your day??;)

Anyways enough of the bull crap boys, big weekend of footy comin up..

Stanny vs Rushy

Vt vs Nagaz

Who do we think will win and why??

Sorry fellas, my mistake, thought this was a footy forum not an english lesson. haha

Speaking of school forty one, they obviously never had Umpiring lessons back in your day??;)

Nice comeback:thumbsu: If umpiring was a subject "back in my day" i would have failed. Always hated white maggots.

Looks like Stanhope have choked. Again!. In the last two years they won 1 final in 5 appearances and were probably favourite in all of them. if the player around j leocatta could fire they would go all the way

Looks like Stanhope have choked. Again!. In the last two years they won 1 final in 5 appearances and were probably favourite in all of them.
wadey, at least we made finals mate, no offence of course but u bag out teams that much its not funny, and your own team wasnt even up to scratch?? Dissapointing end to a solid season, yes it is sad that we have only won one final of 5 in the past 2 campaigns, but thats footy, someone has to win and someone has to lose, its simple as that. And Stanhope probably wont have another tilt at a 3rds flag for sometime, depending on who stays on for next yr, but we had a crack anyways! good luck to the teams still in the hunt

wadey, at least we made finals mate, no offence of course but u bag out teams that much its not funny, and your own team wasnt even up to scratch?? Dissapointing end to a solid season, yes it is sad that we have only won one final of 5 in the past 2 campaigns, but thats footy, someone has to win and someone has to lose, its simple as that. And Stanhope probably wont have another tilt at a 3rds flag for sometime, depending on who stays on for next yr, but we had a crack anyways! good luck to the teams still in the hunt
Well said neon leo haha the big blokes x factor

D scarcella the in form unit of the kdfl playin 3rds and 1s each week and carry the merrigum footy club week in week out and if was placed in a quality side would easily come out with the leauge medal and a premiership to go with it he is also a great team man and with nona there to cheer him on and bring the pasta to keep him goin he is a force to try stop

m dillon loves fat chicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back