Remove this Banner Ad

"I've been around a long time in footy."
"in it together"
"Support from within"
"Work hard to turn it around"
"I understand the frustration"
"willingness to work"

it was all on show.

The screws will turn harder if we lose Thursday.

I don't know how we can work harder after Thursday if we do lose..... maybe some old fashioned methods like moving barrow loads of concrete?

The bit at the end when he said the stakes don’t go up and down in football and then a sentence later says the stakes go up when your near the bottom of the ladder.

That was my favourite bit
That is some real ‘we must move forward, not backward, not forward…’ stuff

"Footy's a funny game, and sometimes it has a way of going 300 hectares on a single tank of kerosene. If we put it in H, we'll win more games than we lose. We accept that. We understand that. We embrace that."
what country is this game from?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was thinking what club is Fos's creed from?

"It no longer exists, but judge us on our wins and you'll agree, Camperdown ebnom zlotdik diev."
hahaha - the bold text is something that he might've inadvertently said already.

Club keeps sending me emails and texts about ticketing and getting along to thursdays game.
I know people at the club read big footy, so I'm just going to reiterate the point - I will not be attending a match until this clown has cleaned out his desk*.

*I have no doubt the draws of that desk have more pie and chips wrappers than tactical notes.

Round 1 loss Ken: work hard to turn things around
Round 2 loss Ken: work hard to turn things around
Round 3 loss - Ken: any predictions?

"Our responsibility is to work hard and get these results turned back around as quickly as we possibly can".

"I have been around a long time. ... I understand that the frustrations get big at times like these but they can quickly disappear if you can just turn things around."

I've had frustrations for years because pelican Ken cannot get the job done!

I'm just looking forward to his post match comments, after we've scored less goals than Todd Marshall scored last week.

He must’ve had his coat tugged by the CEO at some stage, because his “embrace expectation” soundbyte the other day is one of the catchphrases values from the great manifesto:

View attachment 1364862
View attachment 1364863

This embracing the expectation stuff is an absolute laugh and an insult to our intelligence.

There's probably no club in world sport that embraces expectation less than Port Adelaide. We literally play better football away from home and have for a very long time because we can't handle the expectation of playing at home and being expected to win.

What a massive joke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back