Kony!

Remove this Banner Ad

After the Pyne incident I am happy to and control of our Twitter account to Van_Dyke. We don't want anything like that to happen again.
Moo
I for one can't believe that we haven't blocked him from our twitter

I for one am outraged about my lack of inclusion on the executive. My efforts to find Kony in the crowd in the first two tests have been in vain, but I'm sure that will change

Van_Dyke your nomination has been referred to our Standards Sub-Committee ...the fact you appear to have standards has thrown the Committee a little.

If you clear the Section 44 test ...we'll appoint you as Exec in Charge of Media, Press Releases and Ensuring the Folding Chairs are Stacked Neatly.

I will do my best to uphold our values as an appointed exec. I will leave no doormat unturned or suburban treehouse unsearched to find Kony, or K-Dog as we call him for code.

I will do my best to uphold our values as an appointed exec. I will leave no doormat unturned or suburban treehouse unsearched to find Kony, or K-Dog as we call him for code.

Chief Bigfooty should give us some recognition here, for over 3 years we have been battling to keep the pressure on K-Dog.

It is fair to say we proudly remain the single largest organised group of AFL internet forum posters involved in searching for an African Terror Lord. It would be in the world if it wasn't for those bastards at Dockerland.com and their big noting, self indulgent Butcher of Damascus campaign.

Chief I don't cry out for recognition, I get enough thanks when I order a free blinds quote and cross off another salesperson's name as NKD .....sorry Not K-Dog ...I forget you are not part of the movement.

As you move through this thread you will see literally tens of people working as one right across this big brown land of ours (excluding the Territories and Non-AFL states).

K-Dog would of once illegally immigrated to Australia and taken a job quoting shutter blinds or enjoying a coldy at a badminton game ....well not anymore and not on our watch.

Chief we do not ask you to join us, as we are a calling. However you could perhaps pen a few kind words or help us advertise our go fund me effort 'Have You Seen Kony ...Nope Neither Have We'

Chief Bigfooty should give us some recognition here, for over 3 years we have been battling to keep the pressure on K-Dog.

It is fair to say we proudly remain the single largest organised group of AFL internet forum posters involved in searching for an African Terror Lord. It would be in the world if it wasn't for those bastards at Dockerland.com and their big noting, self indulgent Butcher of Damascus campaign.

Chief I don't cry out for recognition, I get enough thanks when I order a free blinds quote and cross off another salesperson's name as NKD .....sorry Not K-Dog ...I forget you are not part of the movement.

As you move through this thread you will see literally tens of people working as one right across this big brown land of ours (excluding the Territories and Non-AFL states).

K-Dog would of once illegally immigrated to Australia and taken a job quoting shutter blinds or enjoying a coldy at a badminton game ....well not anymore and not on our watch.

Chief we do not ask you to join us, as we are a calling. However you could perhaps pen a few kind words or help us advertise our go fund me effort 'Have You Seen Kony ...Nope Neither Have We'
Cheif I think he means “please make us a badge”

An NBN dude came and and dug a hole in the front nature strip this morning. I watched from inside our house, curtains half closed.

I thought that 1 of 2 things would happen.

1) NBN man would find Kony and I would be able to help undertake a citizens arrest; or

2) NBN man was secretly in cahoots with Kony and was helping to conceal his whereabouts through a network of underground tunnels and caves. Maybe the NBN man was digging the hole to investigate some wifi issues Kony was having in the area?

The NBN man was digging profusely which indicated option 2 was the most likely outcome. I readied myself with a flyswat for a weapon, and put on my best shoes for the occasion (in case local media outlets wanted photos upon my glorious citizens arrest). The plan was to knock out the NBN and find Kony in the NBN pit.

I soon realised the NBN man was relatively larger than me and also had a walk-in-talkie to call his other NBN mates for back-up so I stayed inside until he left. Safety first.

Investigating further once the coast was clear, the hole shows no signs of Kony with only various wires sticking out and some orange tape surrounding it remaining.

I will share photos at our next meeting. I took close ups of some workman’s shoe prints in the dirt. These footprints may or may not belong to Kony.

This is by far the strongest lead we have had so far in 2017. All signs point to 2018 being a big year in the search for Kony.

Finally , I hope this post reaches the bigfooty server as now my internet connection keeps dropping out.

Last edited:
This really is too important to be left on this board, ideally it becomes the BF landing page and we can really get the word out.
Starburns_ Moo

We should petition the AFL to have a 'find Kony round', then it can be stickied on the MB. :rainbow:

We should petition the AFL to have a 'find Kony round', then it can be stickied on the MB. :rainbow:
From memory, Chief promised us badges. Please get on to that. It will help other bigfooty members know who to turn to if they find Kony posting on a board somewhere.

From memory, Chief promised us badges. Please get on to that. It will help other bigfooty members know who to turn to if they find Kony posting on a board somewhere.

:eek:

That reminds me, he's been hiding in plain sight all along!

The gig is up, Kony Abbott.

I'm not sure I comfortable with the AFL having a stand on such a complex social issue. I had breakfast at the markets this morning and he wasn't there.
I'm not sure this is a good idea. I'm like a stoned Andy McNabb when it comes to Kony hunting, and I don't want to blow my cover.

An NBN dude came and and dug a hole in the front nature strip this morning. I watched from inside our house, curtains half closed.

I thought that 1 of 2 things would happen.

1) NBN man would find Kony and I would be able to help undertake a citizens arrest; or

2) NBN man was secretly in cahoots with Kony and was helping to conceal his whereabouts through a network of underground tunnels and caves. Maybe the NBN man was digging the hole to investigate some wifi issues Kony was having in the area?

The NBN man was digging profusely which indicated option 2 was the most likely outcome. I readied myself with a flyswat for a weapon, and put on my best shoes for the occasion (in case local media outlets wanted photos upon my glorious citizens arrest). The plan was to knock out the NBN and find Kony in the NBN pit.

I soon realised the NBN man was relatively larger than me and also had a walk-in-talkie to call his other NBN mates for back-up so I stayed inside until he left. Safety first.

Investigating further once the coast was clear, the hole shows no signs of Kony with only various wires sticking out and some orange tape surrounding it remaining.

I will share photos at our next meeting. I took close ups of some workman’s shoe prints in the dirt. These footprints may or may not belong to Kony.

This is by far the strongest lead we have had so far in 2017. All signs point to 2018 being a big year in the search for Kony.

Finally , I hope this post reaches the bigfooty server as now my internet connection keeps dropping out.
Could Kony be the reason why the NBN doesn't work so well? Maybe it's his fault, not Turnbull's? Moo we need someone to investigate this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kony wasn't at the cricket last week either I'm sure of that, a six foot black man stands out like a sore thumb in the members at Adelaide. I'm starting to question whether he's even in Adelaide tbh, my theory that the South Eastern suburbs of Adelaide are the perfect place for an African war lord to hang out in is looking slightly wobbly I'm afraid.

Kony wasn't at the cricket last week either I'm sure of that, a six foot black man stands out like a sore thumb in the members at Adelaide. I'm starting to question whether he's even in Adelaide tbh, my theory that the South Eastern suburbs of Adelaide are the perfect place for an African war lord to hang out in is looking slightly wobbly I'm afraid.
Alas I doubt Kony will be at the WACA, for quite simply it is uncomfortable as s**t

I believe the BeanCoin established by Chief is a way to catch out Kony. Stay safe, stay aware
He has retaliated by releasing a direct competitor called Koiny.

Reports that a Kony recruiting party in Melbourne may have got out of control.

I'm trying to check but my blood sugar is low as I have not been able to get out to have a meal since last Thursday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back