Kony!

Remove this Banner Ad

Well what a wild ride it has been but I am very pleased to announce that I have secured a massive corporate sponsorship deal for the 'Kony Who 2022!' campaign.

The idea is to connect with a new generation of people and spread the word of who Kony is and most importantly the fact we still haven't found him.

Our new online commercial has 2 entities (we're way beyond gender ….do you identify as a person that's your call) they're drinking milkshakes (yes soy - what are you a monster) and keeping it real. So real that we don't even mention Kony - the kids will be down with this and quickly word will spread...

CIS 1: Yo you see that rad ad

Non Binary X: Yeah like what was that - it like was about nothing so now I want to know

Random ~: It's about Kony

All: Who is Kony?

Random ~: Joseph Rao Kony was born in approx 1961and is a Ugandan terrorist and the leader of the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), a guerrilla group and trying to turn Uganda into a theocracy and Gold Coast into a actual football club. He has done some bad things and the only thing he is afraid of is a thread on Big Footy that is keeping it real.

All: Mind blown

Random~: Where are you all going?

All: To Big Footy to post we haven't seen him. Hang on is that him over there in the dark glasses …...no actually that's Lachie Neale.....off to Big Footy

PS - Status Update : still not found
onto the Kurds or Yuighurs brah , get up to speed

Bro this obsession you have with me is embarrassing for both of us.
Are you both hiding something?
Something you don't want the rest of us to find out about?
Are you hiding Kony?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This Kony thing was surely just a social experiment ….
Sounds like something someone who is hiding Kony would say.

This Kony thing was surely just a social experiment ….

Pretty simple actually

While the USA / Uganda never captured him, they whittled his forces down to irrelevance. Uganda stopped searching for him in 2017 because they couldn't be ****ed anymore.

Fwiw one of his leaders was recently convicted by the ICC (he handed himself in back in 2015)

Pretty simple actually

While the USA / Uganda never captured him, they whittled his forces down to irrelevance. Uganda stopped searching for him in 2017 because they couldn't be f’ed anymore.

Fwiw one of his leaders was recently convicted by the ICC (he handed himself in back in 2015)
A Kony underling, yet another big name undone by the ICC. They're the WA Magistrates Court of international crime.

A Kony underling, yet another big name undone by the ICC. They're the WA Magistrates Court of international crime.

It underlines rhetoric over giving a s**t though.

In 2010 the us forces were there "until he is found"

2017, one of the world's most evil men is free to go because his army now has less than 100 peeps

Just like how the sanctions imposed by CA on Smith and Warner were far greater than those imposed by the ICC.
Hague matters just like Anne-Marie Slaughter and Samantha Power and Susan Rice and R2P* Doctrine
#righttoprotect

Margeret Thatcher
Golda Meir
HRC

war is more palatable when is via alternative chromosome orbit

no , but Ed Snowden did , alotta click bait guests , I only bother with a guest like Snowden because the NSA boozeallenhamilton is relevant to this epoch
What you up to?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back