Kony!

Remove this Banner Ad

Checked under all desks of my office, and in all conference rooms.
He is not here.

From my windows I can see Little Collins Street. He is not there... from what I can gauge. Might need to go outside for a closer look. Will do on my coffee break on Wednesday.

Checked under all desks of my office, and in all conference rooms.
He is not here.

From my windows I can see Little Collins Street. He is not there... from what I can gauge. Might need to go outside for a closer look. Will do on my coffee break on Wednesday.
Is he in the SFA?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw a man at the shopping centre the other day with children sitting on his knee and he was whispering to them.

The children were lining up for him, and seem very drawn to him.

Will investigate further to see if this fat man with fake beard and a red suit is indeed Kony in disguise.

Father Konymas?

Like your thinking.

I think he might be hiding out as Zwart Piet in the lowland countries of Europe.
enhanced-buzz-21954-1416088363-18.jpg

Chief - can you check if any user has the word Kony in his registered e-mail address?

Look for addys like therealkony@hotmail.com
Nokonyphoney@gmail.com

We know that Kony knows that we know that Kony is reading this - we want him to feel the heat of our search.

Kony has spread to at least 13 locations in the world, including Australia. You can now narrow your search, Moo

The new venture regards "the world's most innovative businesses mobilize with Kony's mobile application development platform and solutions."

http://www.kony.com/about/locations

Last edited by a moderator:

Something is not right about this ......when this thread is made into a mini-series, James Franco (who is playing me) will be looking quite troubled about this and will drink heavily whilst trying to make sense of the clue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back