Kosi can't remember the last time he enjoyed playing football

Remove this Banner Ad

I rekon he would've pulled the pin if we got up in 2009.
I doubt it after the pay rise they all got after the grand final. No doubt money played a part in him playing despite not enjoying it because where else is he going to make that kind of cash.

I doubt it after the pay rise they all got after the grand final. No doubt money played a part in him playing despite not enjoying it because where else is he going to make that kind of cash.

Just my gut feel on it. I think if he had've held the cup with Roo in 09 or 2010 that would've been enough. I think he felt a debt to his mates to keep going.

Thanks for that, Mordy. Makes it TOTALLY different - the reason he said he didn't enjoy the footy, was because he took each game so seriously! He wished he could have relaxed a bit, like they did 20ish years ago, where the game was just a game. He got so passionate, and took the game so seriously, that he'd tie his guts in knots, worrying about how he could excel - and that just made it hard work, not a fun little game.

BrianSpeaking, does that help at all? :)

Just my gut feel on it. I think if he had've held the cup with Roo in 09 or 2010 that would've been enough. I think he felt a debt to his mates to keep going.

In his own mind he felt responsible for the losses and the club provided significant counselling to help him through.

orhvth.jpg

Punter fantastic write up :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back