Lachie Hansen: TV Star

Remove this Banner Ad

I could've SWORN it was the acid tongued Peter Russell Clarke narrating HH.

Brilliant encore performance. :face of someone who has viewed post #5

I actually saw in the paper the other day that PRC is about to open his own chain of foam and pool supplies outlets to be called Peter Russell Clarke Rubber.

Back on topic, I watched the clip and thought Kurt Russell was magnificent. Thanks for posting the link.

Brilliant encore performance. :face of someone who has viewed post #5

I actually saw in the paper the other day that PRC is about to open his own chain of foam and pool supplies outlets to be called Peter Russell Clarke Rubber.

Back on topic, I watched the clip and thought Kurt Russell was magnificent. Thanks for posting the link.

Lulza..............sorted accordingly. Filed where the sun don't shine for eternity!

Is this for the US market, its only a broken nose ffs, why would they even contemplate him missing a week?

Is this for the US market, its only a broken nose ffs, why would they even contemplate him missing a week?

He didn't of course. That was pure poetic license by Rusty's script writers.

Thanks for the clip, Giantroo. Lachie is a funny bloke.

Jack Ziebell was carrying on the tradition of players like Stevo, Arch, Blakers and Simmo.

Is careering headlong into oncoming traffic worth it when you have no hope of marking the ball or legally spoiling?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the clip, Giantroo. Lachie is a funny bloke.

Jack Ziebell was carrying on the tradition of players like Stevo, Arch, Blakers and Simmo.

Is careering headlong into oncoming traffic worth it when you have no hope of marking the ball or legally spoiling?

Good point, but if you don't do it, your AFL career will be incredibly short.

Good point, but if you don't do it, your AFL career will be incredibly short.

Possibly, although the exasperated look on Brad Scott's face wasn't related to Lachie's broken nose, even though they sort of implied it in the video.

Jack could have crumbed the pack. I don't think you have to be stupid brave.

Then again, I'm just a fan.;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back