Prediction Finals Discussion - Finished 5th: Will play North Melbourne Sunday 3:20pm

Who do you prefer we play in the Elimination Final

• North

Votes: 39 23.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 32 19.0%
  • Adelaide

Votes: 33 19.6%
  • Western Bulldogs

Votes: 23 13.7%
  • Sydney

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Gws

Votes: 30 17.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Stopped reading after they predicted we'd lose to lolnorf.
Generally just hate articles that try and predict what will happen, and where teams will end up. Their opinion means as much as ours, and will probably be wrong anyway.

I too am sweating on which day our first final will be played. numpty junior plays his grand final that weekend (Saturday), so I need the Tiges to play on the Sunday to accommodate the 8 hour drive to Melbourne. I assume we won't know for sure til this weekend?

I too am sweating on which day our first final will be played. numpty junior plays his grand final that weekend (Saturday), so I need the Tiges to play on the Sunday to accommodate the 8 hour drive to Melbourne. I assume we won't know for sure til this weekend?
You'll know Friday night. Win, and we'll play Sunday. That is of course assuming Gold Coast don't beat Sydney.

Or the Bulldogs flog the Lions (they could jump ahead of us if they win by 80+ more than we do)
Which is entirely possible. By the way, welcome to BF, and WTF is a Wackelpudding?

EDIT: never mind, Googled it.

Relax were resting players you couldn't lose

We couldnt lose if you played your full strength 22 and had them high on peds. Bottom line, we lost our last game against you blokes, you did not win it. We have fixed our turnover rate, so well just spank you. I cant ever see us losing to norf anymore :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i have the opposite wish, 2nd week i have a wedding on the sat night so i know if we play sunday we'll then play sat night if we win. hoping we get a saturday and then friday night game following.

Has there been any reports as to when our final may be?

North/Dogs at the G or Adelaide in Adelaide but when?

Would love a Saturday, 90,000 at the G as I believe the the Qualifying Finals will both be night games, especially been in the west.

Has there been any reports as to when our final may be?

North/Dogs at the G or Adelaide in Adelaide but when?

Would love a Saturday, 90,000 at the G as I believe the the Qualifying Finals will both be night games, especially been in the west.
5 vs 8 will be Sunday arvo , 6 v 7 will be sat arvo

Back