Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears - Season 19 Team Thread - Best & Fairest S19 Winners Matera92 and Brahj

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please tell me if I'm going a little over board, so I can tell you to feck off. :)
You play for the Bears. This is Vegas. Do what you please. Just make sure I don't get a knock on the door at 3am by the mods or admins to tell me you are in trouble. ;)

Just having a squiz at the results thread and if we win and the Bandits lose, we can take a step up the ladder that has been denied us all season. Throw in a Wolves loss and we're looking at yet another jump.

I feel like this level of success could only be celebrated by the kind of party Vegas is known for. All teams we have defeated this year shall be required to pay for the adult entertainment and refreshments of our choice.

My apologies Bears, but after this week, I will be needing to take a step back from posting in the SFA threads. I'm undertaking my professional experience and really need to concentrate on that for the next 8 weeks. Good luck though! Let's just hope we don't get many more rainy matches ;)

My apologies Bears, but after this week, I will be needing to take a step back from posting in the SFA threads. I'm undertaking my professional experience and really need to concentrate on that for the next 8 weeks. Good luck though! Let's just hope we don't get many more rainy matches ;)
Mate, I'm on prac too! I'm 3 weeks in.

Im pretty sure we both are. Im just about to start week 2 of a 9 week prac
I remember those. You're likely to have at least one lesson where you f*** up so badly you'll think you're in the wrong career. Good news is, it gets better

Remove this Banner Ad

Back