Teams Las Vegas Raiders - The Black Hole

Remove this Banner Ad

Sio's injury was to his neck. He was on the plane with the team after the game so i don't think it's as bad as what it looked. Roach and Brown had concussions though.

MJD still looks good, I'm not convinced Schaub is the answer even just for this year. He looks very shaky in the pocket, and I'm a massive Schaub supporter. Love Carr's potential, but he's going to need time. McGloin could very well be the guy going into week 1 against the Jets.

Mack looked great today, nice to see him making plays. Everything I've heard from camp (I have a few friends who are Raiders beat writers in Oakland) regarding Mack has been ridiculously positive, even coming from people who were skeptical of Mack when he was initially drafted.

The Raiders are the least desirable team to play for in the NFL, according to an NFL Nation Confidential survey posed to 100-plus players on the following question: "The only way I'd play for [team name] is if they doubled my salary."

Of the 82 players who answered, 23 percent named the Raiders, followed by the Buffalo Bills (19 percent), Cleveland Browns (16 percent), Jacksonville Jaguars (9 percent) and Green Bay Packers (6 percent). These are tough times for the Raiders, who have endured 11 consecutive nonwinning seasons and last reached the postseason in 2002 -- the season the Tampa Bay Buccaneers routed them in the Super Bowl.

Shows just what a tough battle the Raiders have in terms of rebuilding a pretty abysmal roster :(

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...ase-worst-case-for-each-afc-west-team-in-2014

What you need to know:

"The hard truth is that the Raiders could win a couple games and everyone would nod their heads knowingly. Alternatively, the Raiders could play out of their minds and end up with six wins. Either way, coach Dennis Allen is getting fired and general manager Reggie McKenzie may not be far behind.

Best case: 6-10. Worst case: 2-14."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carr got a third TD before they took him out of the game. D. Moore looks good. Jackson could be starting. Penn looks slow. If they are going to run a screen against Mack they will need more than 2 players to stop him.
Schaub may be making commercials at a back yard bbq.

Last edited:
Just watching the replay. Dat throw by Carr for the 2nd TD...just a casual 40 yard throw right on the money. Didnt even look like he tried to throw it. Cannon of an arm. What is better though is he just stepped up in the pocket, no fear yet, unlike Schaub who looks a bit scared to be out there.

Loving the positivity! I mentioned this preseason had drained some hope out of me but that last preseason game was great. Murray looked great running the ball and Carr looked more than capable. Even the Rivera TD that was a bit lucky was great because he showed his awareness to still haul it in.

Playoffs?? Hahahaha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back