Fantasy The Terrible Fantasy Manager / Bad Beats Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I've finished on top in Cutthroat two years running and havent come close to a ship :(

Yeah, with the crazier and far higher W/L results it produces recently though as well.

Nevermind, went thru year by year, i only go as far back as 2017, and have only played 128 odd games. Obviously would be more if i had multiple playoff appearances to add to it
And depends how many leagues and for how long they have run on fleaflicker for

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won 2 leagues and finished 2nd in 3.

The same two players that won both of my leagues in Kyren and Lamb i actually played against and cost me in all of my 2nd place finishes. Go figure.

I asked this in one of my sleeper leagues, but figure I could ask it here also, has anyone been in a league where you do your fantasy draft a week or two before the NFL Draft? Sounds like a sick joke but in a weird way I think it would be very fun.. Gives you a lot of interest come draft day, hoping the players you picked land in a favourable spot.

I asked this in one of my sleeper leagues, but figure I could ask it here also, has anyone been in a league where you do your fantasy draft a week or two before the NFL Draft? Sounds like a sick joke but in a weird way I think it would be very fun.. Gives you a lot of interest come draft day, hoping the players you picked land in a favourable spot.
Ugh. Drafting is hard enough as it is. No thanks.

Mind you I drafted Bijan knowing he was at the Falcons. At least that might have a silver lining now.

Ugh. Drafting is hard enough as it is. No thanks.

Mind you I drafted Bijan knowing he was at the Falcons. At least that might have a silver lining now.
Picks 6-10 would be worth less than usual I reckon. The goal should be to get as many as possible in the second and third rounds I think, youre bound to find some bargains who's stocks shoot up after landing in favourable spots.

Imagine drafting a QB in the top 3 and he then gets drafted byb the Bears or Jets. You'd fn neck yourself then and there...

I have noted also on the Doing Fantasy Stuff Early Front, that a lot of leagues re-open almost straight away for trading etc. Seems common, but have noticed in the leagues I am part of on here it dies until after the draft.

Imagine drafting a QB in the top 3 and he then gets drafted byb the Bears or Jets. You'd fn neck yourself then and there...
Panthers are the new Bears, Jets and Browns. But thats the fun of it! Massive sweat on draft day, would be thrilling!

One of my leagues that folded last season we use to draft the weekend after nfl draft combine made draft a lot more interesting but draft fallers and risers made some picks look real silly, you really need to have nailed your predraft rankings for player positions and hope their all team fits. Top 5 or so picks were Uber valuable the rest was abit of crap shoot and luck. I remember 2019 being a real pain is ass with not many great skill positions thank god it was idp remember first round was over half defensive players. It was kyler, jones at qb, Hockenson at te and no top tier wideouts I think hollywood brown was first one draft and pre draft wasn’t sure if wideout was going in first round.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back