NCAA 2024 - NCAA Offseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

An Alabama insider is saying that he wanted to stay but Deboer wanted to go in a different direction. Crazy if true when it is one of the top QB recruits in the country.

Be a strange twist if he went to the QB needy Washington

I dont know why anyone would have wanted to take the Alabama job. If you have back to back 3 loss seasons they will turn on you and bury you.
I think the coaches managers would have the deal airtight for a grand payout knowing that’s gonna happen.

I think the coaches managers would have the deal airtight for a grand payout knowing that’s gonna happen.
You could of also used it as leverage and get close to the same amount to stay at Washington and have 1/10th the pressure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kipers current mock draft.

There is no way Bowers is the 8th best player and ranked behind Odunze. You are talking about the best TE to come through college in the last decade and one of the best college TE's of all time. He is easily top 5 and should be top 3, IMO.

There is no way Bowers is the 8th best player and ranked behind Odunze. You are talking about the best TE to come through college in the last decade and one of the best college TE's of all time. He is easily top 5 and should be top 3, IMO.
I’d be happy if the Bears take Odunze at 9 if he’s around.

You go to Bama for the name, recruiting power, money, and resources. All of which are far superior to what Washington can provide.
Name doesnt mean much if you are not a top 5 ranked team every year. ask Texas and USC.

and in the new NIL/portal world more teams are at the top.

I dont know why anyone would of wanted to take the Alabama job. If you have back to back 3 loss seasons they will turn on you and bury you.
That's still likely a playoff team moving forward.

Which is absurd.... like how all the expansionists wanted it.

That's still likely a playoff team moving forward.

Which is absurd.... like how all the expansionists wanted it.
Will be interesting to see how teams play it with 12 spots available. Knowing you no longer have to go no worse than 1 loss you would think changes the strategy over the season.

GEo6sbyXwAAoXhT

Now what upheavel will we see at Michigan.

Where will Bair commit.

Will he come full circle and come back to Boise State (Who wouldn't want to play alongside our 5 star qb and 5 star wr :p)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back