Florida @ #19 LSU 11:30AM SEC Network
Mississippi State @ Texas A&M 11:30AM WatchESPN
Rice @ UTSA 11:30AM ESPNU
Duke @ #24 North Carolina 12PM ACC Network
Arizona State @ UCLA 1PM PAC-12 Network
Iowa State @ BYU
2:15PM ESPN2 WatchESPN Kayo

• All times in AEDT
  • ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPNews, SEC Network & ACC Network streaming on WatchESPN. [Included with a residential Foxtel sports subscription]
  • Pac-12 Network available on Youtube
  • Notre Dame home NBC games are streamed Live on on demand at FightingIrish TV
  • NFL Network available on WatchESPN or Gamepass

Last edited:

Just saw a NRL ad for that Vegas thing on the WVU/Oklahoma game.

No pads, no helmet, no fear. But they forgot to ad no fans. They will be giving away tickets free like everyone in vegas do, and it will be the highest attendance game for the league next year.

It happened again. another player walking in for a TD drops the ball short. this time Washington 75yd would be pick6 and just about game over. dropped at the 2 recovered by Utah at the 1. Utah then took a safety.
I will never understand why cocky football players think it looks cool to drop the ball as they cross the goal line untouched.

They immortalise themselves as clowns.

I think DeSean Jackson was the muppet receiver who popularised this move (and dropped a few touchdowns in the process)

That’s what he is chiefly remembered for… not the scorching 70 yard touchdowns, but the idiotic drops with nobody around him… What a legacy!! A supremely talented, show-boating clown.

I will never understand why cocky football players think it looks cool to drop the ball as they cross the goal line untouched.

They immortalise themselves as clowns.

I think DeSean Jackson was the muppet receiver who popularised this move (and dropped a few touchdowns in the process)

That’s what he is chiefly remembered for… not the scorching 70 yard touchdowns, but the idiotic drops with nobody around him… What a legacy!! A supremely talented, show-boating clown.
I've seen it in back to back weeks now. It's just dumb. If you want to drop the ball do it crossing the end of the endzone not when entering. Nothing bad can happen holding it a few extra steps.

Thought Ole Miss might be a chance in the first qtr, Georgia proving themselves.

Opinions will be different here but really impressed with Michigan today after their week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Changes ahoy to the CFP model with no pac 12 loopholes.
That article says any changes to the 6+6 model still “requires unanimous approval by the 11 presidents and chancellors who control the CFP.”

Why would the G5 conferences agree to it? They would be shooting themselves in the foot.

The way things stand, 2 of the champions from the Sun Belt, MWC, MAC, AAC and C-USA will get auto entry into the playoffs

The 6 “at large” non-champs will almost always consist of 2 SEC teams, 2 Big Ten teams, Notre Dame (whenever they lose fewer than 3 games) plus the next best team from Big 12 or ACC (or even a 4th team from the SEC or Big Ten)

I just can’t imagine 2 teams from the G5 conferences will ever be simultaneously ranked inside the top 12

The G5 chancellors will either vote against it or they will cop a huge bribe to agree to 5+7

LMAO!! What an embarrassing post-game interview by Sharrone Moore, the assistant who is filling in as Michigan coach.

You’d be forgiven for thinking Harbaugh had died, rather than being given a 3 match sideline ban for cheating.

I suppose the emotions would be running high with Michigan defeating their first semi decent team this year after beating up on the Big Ten cupcakes over the previous 2 months

Last edited:
I'll do this now as I cbf waiting for the Week 12 thread.

AAC
TBD vs TBD @ TBD

No one can clinch in week 12

ACC
Florida State vs TBD @ Charlotte, NC

Louisville can clinch a spot in the ACC Championship with a win @ Miami (Fl)

BigTen

TBD vs TBD @ Indianapolis, IN

Iowa can clinch a spot in the Big Ten Championship with a win vs Illinois

Big XII

TBD vs TBD @ Dallas, TX

Texas can clinch a spot in the BigXII Championship with a win @ Iowa State, a Houston win vs Oklahoma State AND a BYU win vs Oklahoma

C-USA

Liberty vs New Mexico State @ Lynchburg, VA

Note - Jacksonville State might ask the NCAA for permission for postseason access (I know JMU is asking and if they get is, JSU might) and if they do, it might change the competitors in the C-USA Championship

MAC

Toledo vs TBD @ Detroit, MI

Miami (Oh) can clinch a spot in the MAC Championship with a win vs Buffalo, OR a Central Michigan win @ Ohio AND a Toledo win @ Bowling Green

MWC

TBD vs TBD @ TBD

Air Force can clinch a spot in the MWC Championship with a win vs UNLV AND a Utah State win vs Boise State AND a New Mexico win @ Fresno State

UNLV can clinch a spot in the MWC Championship with a win @ Air Forve AND a Utah State win vs Boise State AND a New Mexico win @ Fresno State AND a San Diego State win @ San Jose State

Pac 12

TBD vs TBD @ Las Vegas, NV

Washington can clinch a spot in the Pac-12 Championship with a win @ Oregon State

Oregon can clinch a spot in the Pac-12 Championship with a win @ Arizona State AND a Washington win @ Oregon State AND a Utah win @ Arizona

SEC

Alabama vs Georgia @ Atlanta, GA

SBC

TBD vs Troy @ TBD

Coastal Carolina can clinch a spot in the SBC Championship with a James Madison win vs Appalachia State AND an Old Dominion win @ Georgia Southern

Note - James Madison has applied for permission from the NCAA to compete in post-season play. If approved, they will automatically qualify and host the SBC Championship game vs Troy.

LMAO!! What an embarrassing post-game interview by Sharrone Moore, the assistant who is filling in as Michigan coach.

You’d be forgiven for thinking Harbaugh had died, rather than being given a 3 match sideline ban for cheating.

I suppose the emotions would be running high with Michigan defeating their first semi decent team this year after beating up on the Big Ten cupcakes over the previous 2 months

You blaming Michigan for B10 being woeful bar one other teams?

Penn State got every advantage including the biggest freebie yet the take is still get the bad take.

BTW embarrassing is on the other side of the sideline if you want to look up the stats.

Thanks for coming Ole Miss. That was as convincing of a beat down we have given this season along with the Swamp Lizards.

I can't wait for that * stick Joel Klatt to call it another cupcake win despite Ole Miss being ranked in the top 10 just like our other wins over ranked opponents.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back